you need to "import" classes in each file in order to use them.
you have imported
jpanel but not
under your import
jpanel line add another one that looks the same but has
jcomponent at the end instead of
- JPanel error - J Component cannot be resolved
- R cannot be resolved - Android error
- Eclipse error ... cannot be resolved to a type
- error of grails project from svn : GroovyObject cannot be resolved
- java swing component cannot be resolved
- problem with jpa project in eclipse - error in class annotated @entity: table "yyy" cannot be resolved
- 'Intent cannot be resolved to a type' error in eclipse
- error in typeanumber - android.support.v4.app.fragment cannot be resolved
- Compilation error - com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be resolved to a variable
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- eclipse error with android: id cannot be resolved or is not a field
- raw cannot be resolved or is not a field error (Eclipse/Android/Java)
- Error when using sendKeys() with Selenium WebDriver Java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved
- Compilation error on Eclipse Indigo : javax.servlet.jsp.JspException, javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext cannot be resolved to a type
- java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems : WebDriver/ChromeDriver cannot be resolved to a type error while executing selenium tests
- I have the R cannot be resolved error in Eclipse and in NetBeans too
- Google In-App Billing in Eclipse error of IabHelper cannot be resolved to a type
- Java eclipse error - Multiple Markers at this line - URL & SAXException cannot be resolved to a type
- Android/Eclipse Question - "id cannot be resolved or is not a field" error
- Eclipse WTP: "The import ___ cannot be resolved for" error in a JSP file for a class defined in project
- Eclips Error com.google.android.gms.ads cannot be resolved
- Java error : R cannot be resolved to a variable , Parsing Data for android-21 failed
- Error persists~ "fullscreen_content_controls cannot be resolved or is not a field"
- Cannot be resolved to a type error
- "WebDriver cannot be resolved to a type" error in Android WebDriver java code
- CellType cannot be resolved to a variable setCellType error Apache POI - Java
- Force eclipse to ignore "COUNTRY_ISO cannot be resolved or is not a field' error and compile anyway
- Lambda expressions "x cannot be resolved to variable" error
- Eclipse Compiler error saying connection variable cannot be resolved to a type
- entityName_ cannot be resolved to a variable, error message in eclipse ide?
More Query from same tag
- accessing heroku database with hibernate eclipse plugin
- Java 8 Lambdas don't work, everything else from Java 8 works though
- TextView wont display number longer than 9 characters
- Opening .java files in Eclipse from a Browser
- OpenMP for C in eclipse IDE in Ubuntu/linux
- eclipse won't start - no java virtual machine was found
- What is the difference between /* ...*/ and /** ... */
- Strings defined in strings.xml not displayed in "Resource chooser" in graphical layout (main.xml)
- BufferedReader not seeing end-of-file on StdIn when run under Eclipse
- Eclipse (2018-09) CDT project with Cygwin, can't debug the binary
- Eclipse error when I launched it
- Android: compile error Util.toByteArray (taken from an example)
- can't able to click or select any element in dropdowm having "unselectable=on" in selenium webdriver
- Eclipse Luna in fedora Os
- How to animate TabActivity change in Android?
- Project not able to build in indigo
- Is there a way to set DEBUG for all tags in Android's ADB?
- How to change presentation of packages in Eclipse?
- How do blind users interact with error indicators in Eclipse?
- test without breakpoints
- Performance and Touch Responsiveness in Application Built from PG build
- Can't see plugin in target platform to set as Eclipse plugin dependency
- How to resolve 'path is wrong' compile error include GTKmm 3.0
- Unable to create an XML File using Eclipse Juno
- false phpdoc errors in eclipse PDT
- Eclipse exported apk crashing
- Why i can't watch the expression a after declare it by a[n][n] in c++?
- Weird eclipse error when working with XSL. How to solve?
- HTTP 404 error - in simple Struts2 application
- Using Android NDK Details