i believe you are using m2e plugin. if you are using m2e to execute maven proess, it will start a separate jvm. you need to configure vm argument for that process. refer to screenshot below. you can try with a simple maven project first before apply to your project.
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/pom/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/xmlschema-instance" xsi:schemalocation="http://maven.apache.org/pom/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd"> <modelversion>4.0.0</modelversion> <groupid>foo</groupid> <artifactid>bar</artifactid> <version>0.0.1-snapshot</version> <packaging>war</packaging> <build> <plugins> <plugin> <groupid>org.apache.tomcat.maven</groupid> <artifactid>tomcat7-maven-plugin</artifactid> </plugin> </plugins> </build> </project>
- configure maven goal. make sure select the project workspace and set maven goals correctly. you should use
tomcat7:runif you are using tomcat7 plugin
- configure vm arguments. example: -xmx1024m -xms1024m -xx:maxpermsize=512m -xx:permsize=256m
- check the jvm argument that you set using jvisualvm. select the process and get it from overview tab. sample screenshot as below.
- java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space after convering project to Maven
- Cannot find the main class after converting java project to maven
- Automatically reload Java AppEngine Maven project after making changes
- Maven Project on Eclipse revert java compiler version (from 1.8 to 1.5) after update (alt f5)
- Cannot run java project after converting to Maven in Eclipse
- Java project doesn't run after maven build and not running on cmd
- How to build maven after importing an java spring project
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- Java version automatically change to java 1.5 after maven update
- Java Dynamic Web project with Maven and Eclipse
- Maven project not being treated as Java in Eclipse
- imported maven project does not appear as java project. Shows folders
- Issues with maven project running in eclipse, not recognized as Java project
- Cannot delete target directory after removing Maven nature of project
- My maven Java project in Eclipse doesn't generate jar file
- Change Maven Archetype after a project is created in Eclipse?
- How do I configure a Java EE maven project in Eclipse?
- A Java web project created with Maven is not recognized as such by Eclipse
- Maven vs. Eclipse Project Facets for Java EE 6
- How to convert back maven project to java web project
- How to run the project after building with maven
- The type java.lang.Enum cannot be resolved - Getting error after importing Java project in Eclipse
- Eclipse + Maven + Groovy: src/test/groovy directory gets removed after update project configuration
- Environment for java + scala + lift project in eclipse without maven
- How to correctly add a Java Maven project dependency to a Grails Maven project in eclipse
- eclipse source folder is not java project, after importing project from git
- Maven Hides Web.xml from Eclipse and JBossAS Tools after Update Project Configuration
- IntelliJ debugger not hitting breakpoints in a Maven Java Google App Engine project (Eclipse works)
- Automatically update a maven project under eclipse, after a svn-checkout
More Query from same tag
- unable to push source folders from eclipse to GIT
- cant send variable to php side (Two problems)
- SoapUI Eclipse Plugin Freezes
- eclipse plugin development-adding button to toolbar and its behaviour
- My Plugin view when called from other plugin throws a NPE
- Precompiling Eigen Headers
- Main Class Cannot be found while creating a Jar File
- No GlassFish server support in Eclipse Juno?
- Eclipse Helios - "cannot run program make; unknown reason"
- m2e shade eclipse "project main artifact does not exist"
- Update Site Creation Automation
- Project Build Error in Maven while creating webstart project
- What is the default properties that eclipse uses to launch a java process in its debugging mode?
- import pytz failing in eclipse - python
- Eclipse BIRT : One Customer ID and Multiple Order IDs, Items, and Amounts
- There is a resource leak warning but I can't seem to close the it
- getting GDB working with eclipse and the RX62N board from renesas
- How do I restore usual workflow after a breakpoint in Eclipse?
- Eclipse - Generating Getters/Setters
- How should you load Spring related jar in Eclipse?
- Can I make a maven library repository that can be available by all selenium projects?
- Appropriate object for typical window in Eclipse
- Problems with xdebug and CentOS
- "Run in background" button doesn't show up in ProgressMonitorDialog
- Google Engine App - InitialContext is a restricted class
- Eclipse-PDT - is there a way to remove false syntax error annotation in vertical ruler
- How many things i need to save in onSaveInstanceState() method?
- Remote debugging from eclipse
- Execute Jython script using java eclipse
- Getting and error “Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found” in oomp installer