the ones with names starting "sys" are often called the "system catalogs", or "system tables", and they are automatically created by and managed by derby itself.
you can read about them in the derby reference manual: http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.11/ref/
for example, see: derby system tables (http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.11/ref/rrefsistabs38369.html) and syscs diagnostic tables (http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.11/ref/rrefsyscsdiagtables.html).
the "app" schema, on the other hand, is a normal user schema. user schemas are created for each user when they connect to the database and create a database object like a table or view. the "app" user is the default username if you do not provide a username of your own, so that is why you are seeing it there.
i'm not sure why you are seeing a "sqlj" schema. did you look inside it to see what tables it contains?
- Java DB: can i remove tables created by derby
- Can we load Multiple Records into multiple tables into mysql-DB as a single java request?
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- How can we redirect a Java program console output to multiple files?
- In Eclipse, what can cause Package Explorer "red-x" error-icon when all Java sources compile without errors?
- How can I compile a Java program in Eclipse without running it?
- How can I disable "Initialize Java Tooling" on Eclipse startup?
- How can I set the current line of execution in the eclipse java debugger?
- Can we call another project java class from our project in eclipse
- Can I run from command line program created by Eclipse?
- In Eclipse, can I remove the red error markers?
- Remove All Comments in Java Files
- How can I get Eclipse to insert tabs instead of spaces for Java content assist?
- Is there any way I can write (copy-paste) nicely-formatted SQL queries in Java string literals using Eclipse?
- How can I use the java Eclipse Abstract Syntax Tree in a project outside Eclipse? (ie not an eclipse plugin)
- How do I remove Maven from a Eclipse java project?
- How can I parse both Java and C++ in Eclipse?
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
- Can Eclipse's Java editor do soft line wrapping?
- Automatically remove explicit package declarations with import statements in Java
- Can the Eclipse Java formatter be used stand-alone
- Remove Logcat from Java Perspective
- How can I suppress java compiler warnings about Sun proprietary API
- Remove java exception breakpoints when debugging Liferay in eclipse
- Can I use Java annotations to define compile time checks?
- Can detect system Proxy Settings in Java application, but not in JUnit
- How can I add an Eclipse Quick Fix for a custom Java marker?
- Where can I find the setting for folding / unfolding the import statements in java in eclipse by default
- How can I back-up my java project in Eclipse?
- How can I enable the Task List in Eclipse for a Java Project?
More Query from same tag
- NDK <Utils/Log.h> no such file or directory
- Eclipse commands
- How do I create an IEditorInput instance from an IFile instance?
- Using libraries in an android project
- WxPython Incompatible With OS X?
- What is a good workflow for java with EJB, JSP, Servlet, and shared project, jQuery in eclipse/glassfish?
- Generate RESTful Web Service Client in Eclipse
- Input Config File on Bluestack Mac
- Clean, standard method for referencing local files in a project-based IDE (such as Eclipse or Visual Studio)?
- Sonar produces a warning that eclipse can't solve with formatter
- image from java serverlet to another jsp
- Groovy 'def' keyword and scope problem in Eclipse
- Returning non-unique values from SOAP response
- cocos compile -p android doesn't work on version 3.7
- My location throw null pointer exception?
- Java, Eclipse, "Source Not Found"
- How to find the execution steps of an Eclipse plugin project
- How to Use Android PagerSlidingTabStrip library or any other gradle built library in Eclipse
- Working with java and scala in eclipse
- What about object instances reuse?
- Hadoop on Virtual machine
- Force close due to image button
- Java was started but returned with exit code=1
- Observe org.eclipse.jface.text.IDocument content
- How can I change font size in Eclipse for ALL text editors?
- Determine location of jar file from import
- How to reproduce bin folder in Eclipse after it is deleted?
- Device shows up on adb and DDMS, but not on run device list
- Unable to install vaadin plugin in eclipse