apart from jad, there are other tools. one's called jd (java decompiler). it also has an eclipse plugin and is a little better than jad since it supports java 5, jad only supports java 4 (as far as i know there hasn't been any development on jad since 2001 or something). a tool that seems to be supporting java 6 is dj java decompiler, but i haven't tested that yet.
and i don't know if any of these tools actually support on-the-fly-generated code, on the other hand i don't really see why they should not.
using the eclipse ide, you can combine jad(a java decompiler) with the jadclipse plugin to decompile your class files on the fly whenever the debugger attempts to open a class file that has no linked source. without eclipse, you can use jad as an independant executable, but it is less user friendly.
jad will generate the java source for a class file even if it was built with a java assembler. this is possible because the java language is close enough to the functionality of the jvm. the only class files this wont work on is ones that have been run through an obfuscator to prevent decompilation
- Is it possible to view dynamically generated bytecode in eclipse?
- Is it possible to view a multi-module Maven project in Eclipse as a hierarchy?
- Is it possible to view what shell commands Eclipse is making?
- Names for dynamically generated TestNG tests in Eclipse plugin
- Is it possible to view only deleted files in eclipse SVN team synchronization?
- Is it possible to add a new widget in existing Eclipse RCP view
- is it possible to open findbugs xml report in some eclipse view
- Run JUnit tests dynamically and view results in eclipse JUnit view
- Is it possible to get the view the .java, .xml, and the image resources in eclipse from an app downloaded in the app market?
- Eclipse CDT build generated for simplest possible project does not set include path correctly
- Is it possible to arrange two static and one dynamically created parts in Eclipse e4 application?
- Changing dynamically view content in Eclipse plugin view
- How to view hierarchical package structure in Eclipse package explorer
- M2E and having maven generated source folders as eclipse source folders
- Eclipse IDE view gone - how to get it back
- An Eclipse console view that respects ANSI color codes?
- Eclipse Problems View not showing Errors anymore
- Is it possible to use arrow keys alone to expand tree node in package explorer in Eclipse on Linux?
- Remove project .jars from project explorer view in Eclipse
- Eclipse JUnit - possible causes of seeing "initializationError" in Eclipse window
- Things possible in Eclipse that aren’t possible in IntelliJ?
- Cannot find "Package Explorer" view in Eclipse
- How do I get Eclipse to resolve classes generated with Maven 2?
- Is there way to expand all folders in Eclipse project view and search results?
- is it possible to "go back" in java eclipse debugger like dragging the arrow in VS
- How do I stop the error log view showing in eclipse
- How to view all items of Errors under Problems View in Eclipse Editor
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- How do I view different representations of integers in the Eclipse watch window?
- Export eclipse console view output to text file
More Query from same tag
- Trying to connect to a remote server using Eclipse
- Eclipse IDE Problem When Open Project from one pc to another pc
- Trigger Maven Build from Eclipse Build
- Eclipse / Java: Any way to re-scan path so Eclipse does not show errors?
- How to send the data which is sent from another activity by intent?
- Cannot select the project in the Create Servlet dialog in Eclipse
- How to generate table with 3 nested list in java beans using jasper report?
- Build eclipse project with maven: jaxb xsd file not packaged
- exporting android app : Proguard returned with error code 2
- Verification of enterprise bean failed [Section: 16.2]
- can't find main class in contribution to eclipse development for junit
- Eclipse Tomcat publish not working
- Error message 'Cannot be resolved or is not a field'
- Mars Eclipse is sticking to a non-existing version of Java. How can I change it?
- Problem adding commons-configuration to m2eclipse
- Extend ExportWizard defined in Plugin A in a depending Plugin
- Integrating JBOSS and Eclipse
- Eclipse Java OSX debacle - May 2013
- SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /account/login has not been defined
- Eclipse Method could not be resolved in a simple program C++
- How would I make my google maps app start with zoom on my current location
- Maven clean won't delete copied resources
- Eclipse4.2 WTP Wizard does not generate WSDL file for AXIS2- Tomcat Webservice
- Are Ignored Resources broken for EGit 2.1.0 and Eclipse 4.2.1?
- Turkish characters are not shown properly on the HTML
- Perform casting from string to key
- Can't cast or instanceof to true from Object to IProject || Java Eclipse Plugin-Development
- Unable to install newly created Android App
- File's encoding doesn't work
- How to see the execution steps of a java program