if you're using mq 7, check its documentation here. there was some stuff going on about deprecation of
com.ibm.mq.mqc and, depending on the version you use, that class was replaced by
com.ibm.mq.constants.mqconstants. like this one, there are other cases.
com.ibm.mq only contains the exception
mqexception, so you won't find any classes there. i suggest you check the version you're using and dig a little deeper into the docs, as a first step.
- Imported jar files creates empty packages
- How can I add imported jar files to web-inf/lib in eclipse for my build?
- Eclipse classnotfoundexception with imported jar files
- How do I add jar files to imported project from SVN in Eclipse
- Packages and Exporting Jar files with Referenced Libraries Error
- Multiple packages in java project and jar files
- Get source jar files attached to Eclipse for Maven-managed dependencies
- Bitbucket - Push project files to an empty Git repository
- How can I add JAR files to the web-inf/lib folder in Eclipse?
- Eclipse - JAR creation failed "Class files on classpath not found or not accessible for..."
- Is there a way to make empty packages visible in Eclipse?
- Where are hadoop jar files in hadoop 2?
- Including JAR files in Eclipse (App Engine) project
- Automatically Creating Manifest File with Eclipse for JAR Files
- Executable jar won't find the properties files
- What JAR files are needed for Eclipse to use JSTL so it ultimately works on GAE/J?
- Create zip in maven with additional files next to the jar
- exclude files from jar or war in eclipse
- Unpack files from jar if jar is used, copy then extracted files to a directory
- Where should I put external JAR files when developing a web app?
- Maven does not add dependency jar files to project when importing to eclipse
- Can the Gradle Eclipse Plugin attach source jar files to local jar dependencies
- eclipse locks jar files
- Eclipse, JAR Export is packaging svn files
- How do you make Eclipse recognize Java EE jar files so Servlets can compile?
- The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
- eclipse project not importing the jar packages in local Maven repository
- Creating UTF-8 files in Java from a runnable Jar
- Eclipse + JBoss - some JAR files not deployed
- Why can't my program delete the files it creates under Win7?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse debugger shows Hibernate-managed object has not been lazily-initialized
- Cannot install Glassfish Tools in Eclipse Version: 2019-09 R (4.13.0) Build id: 20190917-1200
- How to open view multiple times in eclipse ide
- Errors with Maven and Eclipse integration
- Eclipse Oxygen + Java 9
- Error generating final archive: Found duplicate file for APK: LICENSE.txt
- ERROR: failed to load JDBC driver - org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
- Open Eclipse (STS) via AppleScript
- Eclipse project wont work after export?
- How to include a project in another project using ClassLoader
- Unable to evaluate the selected expression ? - Eclipse lib debug error
- java : string index out of range
- How do can i display all test cases of TestNG upfront to choose some for execution - test explorer?
- Turn off real-time code analysis in Eclipse (PyDev)
- Droid Incredible not recognized by Eclipse after Gingerbread upgrade
- Is the Google Eclipse Plugin for Juno (Eclipse 4.2) broken?
- Overlay in jetty 9.2 or higher
- Eclipse Tomcat Error in Mac OS X
- In-Assembly example for NEON Cortex-A8
- What might be wrong with my Android installation in Ubuntu 9.04
- IBM Mobilefirst and IBM Bluemix
- Eclipse ..... editor could not be initialized
- Eclipse : search for only a particular word under Eclipse IDE
- Unable to start Activity Componentinfo (Adapter Constructor)
- Type 'FILE' has not been declared jpeglib.h
- Eclipse "The local variable b is never read" msg although i assign and use the boolean java variable?
- How to tag a project in cvs and eclipse
- Force JUnit gradle task to use the jar build in the project
- How to create domain ontology lexicon by getting all the classes name attribute relations and save it in the lists
- Word/Line count tool in Eclipse