if you want to convert javafx project to android, without using android studio, and keeping the javafx sources, then you should have a look at the javafxports project.
you just need to include one single plugin on your build.gradle.
have a look at the links provided here javafxports.
also you can check this blog post with one use case.
even if you are using eclipse, you may consider using gluon's plugin for netbeans, that will create for you a javafx project where you can add your sources, and even have android native services.
keep in mind android runs dalvik vm, so you can't use java 8 new features (streams).
- import JavaFX project on Android Studio
- How do you import an Eclipse project into Android Studio now?
- How to import Android Studio project in Eclipse?
- How to import eclipse library project from github to android studio project?
- How to import android studio project in eclipse which use library?
- Android Studio fails to import my Eclipse Projects, either directly or as Gradle project
- Android Studio - Difference between Import project and Open project
- Import Eclipse project to Android studio project
- Android Studio import Eclipse project
- Can I import an android studio project to eclipse?
- Cannot import Eclipse project into Android Studio
- How to import Eclipse project with source control to Android Studio without changing the directory structure to the Gradle one?
- How do I import an existing android studio project to eclipse so that it is native and becomes a codename application?
- Import Old Eclipse Project Into Android Studio
- Import android project from Eclipse to Android Studio issues
- import project from eclipse to android studio
- error import android eclipse project in Android Studio
- How to import an Android Library Project created on Android Studio into existing Eclipse Android App Project, as library?
- Import libraries in Android studio project to Eclipse
- How to import eclipse project ,libs and dependancy in studio android
- Import another android studio project as a dependency
- Trying to import an old Eclipse Android project into Android Studio
- Import project (Eclipse ADT, Gradle, etc.) option does not exit in Android Studio 2.3.2
- Import maven project from Eclipse to Android Studio
- How to import android studio library project from github to eclipse stackover?
- Cannot import an Android project from Eclipse to Android Studio after building a build.gradle file
- import eclipse project with libries in to android studio
- Error import Eclipse project into Android Studio
- android studio import eclipse project
- How to import eclipse android project to Android Studio
More Query from same tag
- Scrollable View Eclipse Plugin
- Which Generator should I choose in CMake to program with Eclipse at Windows, Amazon FreeRTOS & ESP32
- "Launch failed. Binary not found" error for C in Eclipse 4.3.0 on OS X 10.9.2
- How to add dependencies for maxmind geoip2 eclipse
- Mac OS X Lion Ant Eclipse JBPM Java Error
- Maven is not detecting ArangoDB 2.8.6 java driver
- Eclipse maven project not recognising any of the dependencies
- Array Lists Stored In Static Variables in Android
- How to I edit the default "formatter profile" in eclipse neon? (wanting to use spaces instead of tabs for all code types)
- Test cases in new folder created parallel to src/test/java in latest Eclipse IDE maven java project is not executing the test cases
- Eclipse and PDT: I can not type f letter anymore
- Eclipse freemarker template highliting
- Java Swing: Add resources at run time
- classLoader.getResource doesn't work in jar file
- Java Eclipse Theme.AppCompat error
- android list and copy files from assets folder to app data
- Uploading Package Error
- Java - Detect Straight Lines with given Coordinates
- Eclipse Subversive: deleting repository
- How to include many shared libraries .so to build android apk
- Eclipse Luna 4.4.1 - Find/Replace only able to find whole words
- Can not install Google Cloud Platform Plugin for Eclipse
- how to check whether a plugin is already installed on eclipse before installing another plugin
- error: try-with-resources is not supported in -source 1.6
- How do I get my new eclipse branch to show up as a new project in my github repository?
- Publishing Web Module in Eclipse Luna
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.json.JSONException
- Why does dynamic web project create meta-inf under webapp folder?
- Programmatically get full paths of external programs from within Eclipse
- jboss tools installation error in eclipse