i faced this same problem. systemserviceservlet seems to be needed only if you want to deploy the web admin servlet in jetty.
in my case the issue was the gae eclipse plugin was using gae java sdk 1.6 by default and the package com.google.api.server is no even there. i fixed it by setting the sdk manually to gae sdk 1.7.
be careful when changing the sdk, i tried by changing the default sdk but still had this problem until i selected "use specific sdk" pointing to 1.7.
solution in my situation - just kill all javaw.exe *32 process in task manager.
i'm using maven, but had the same problem. with maven we don't have the sdk version set in project properties, instead we have this plugin:
<plugin> <groupid>com.google.appengine</groupid> <artifactid>appengine-maven-plugin</artifactid> <version>1.8.3</version>
to solve the exception:
window/show view/other... > servers/server and then right click on the used appengine server then click
note: this will wipe your local dev datastore, so make a backup of the file if you want to keep your data:
- http 503 error gwt jetty server SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
- Error scanning entry "module-info.class" when starting Jetty server
- Running Axis2 web service client is generating an error at the client and the server side
- Google Sample for GWT RPC Returns HTTP Error 405 in Eclipse
- Web service error HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
- Open web service explorer with http error 500 in eclipse
- HTTP File Download 500 internal server error
- 401 Unauthorized error by eclipse while cloning from git repository hosted on Apache Http Server
- Embedding jetty server for EXT GWT in Eclipse
- HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error in Eclipse
- Http 404 error while starting apache server
- HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error While sending a mail from java mail
- HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error (Java, Eclipse, Servlets, Tomcat)
- Getting Error when Creating Gradle Project : Server returned HTTP response code: 403
- Error in Call RPC - GWT , 404 the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- Eclipse HTTP 404 not found error the requested resource tomcat server error
- HTTP Status 500 ? Internal Server Error Number Format Exception
- HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request
- Simple RESTful api code in Eclipse giving HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error
- I am getting HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error on executing this code in eclipse.How can I able to solve the error in my java project
- Http error 500 with GWT web application
- Using jetty server does not return JSON object, error "Current request is not a multipart request"
- Tomcat org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException \ Can't run server \ http 404 error
- 404 error when going to my service folder ion apache server
- Why this error will be raised in GWT Server when i am trying to call my GWT application?
- Error while running Jetty server with Maven in Eclipse
- HTTP Status 404 : Tomcat server starts but in the bowser get 404 error
- Eclipse error "ADB server didn't ACK, failed to start daemon"
- Multiple contexts with the same path error running web service in Eclipse using Tomcat
- Error starting jboss server
More Query from same tag
- WindowBuilder Pro – Incorrect display of content pane and element frames in the design view
- net/sf/json-lib folder not getting created inside Users/.m2/repository
- robotium: could not find yyy.apk
- Can I run the jetty-maven-plugin from within Eclipse?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cognito error "Token is not from a supported provider of this identity pool."
- What is the difference between "Update snapshots" and "Update dependencies" in m2eclipse?
- how to start an exe via eclipse plugin.xml button
- Building an example project with Tycho issues an error
- implementing a method from one class to another?
- Debug a running java application in eclipse?
- Log4J loggers for different classes
- the superclass "javax.servlet.httpServlet" was not found on the Java Build Path
- Why does Eclipse ant editor warn me
- Eclipse Mars 1.0 Build Path Missing From Properties Menu
- Converting an Eclipse project to Maven
- Eclipse can't find jdk installed with sdkman
- can't find solution for No Persistence provider for EntityManager named
- Vaadin + Eclipse Visual Editor NOT reloading/updating Composite components
- How to reference a JVM variable in eclipse.ini
- How do I drive Eclipse from outside of Eclipse?
- Cannot Run Project in Eclipse C/C++ OpenCV 2.4.5 Ubuntu 12.10
- How can I update my Java version on my Mac so I can install Eclipse?
- Java code reads file with unecognized signs
- WindowBuilder Crashes when tabbing design
- How do I write to a file in eclipse?
- Downloading Lejos Firmware w/ eclipse plug-in (Linux Mint 17.3)
- How to change Eclipse default classpath
- 'Restore Defaults' Preference Page Functionality in Eclipse
- issue with the code completion in Scala IDE for Eclipse
- Why are the start/stop buttons grey -- cannot start Apache (NOT TOMCAT) within Eclipse?