this is the blind leading the blind, but what i found was that when you move the test classes into the same package as the tested classes, then the discovery works.
this is how i got all my tests to run from an eclipse run configurations:
- select run->run configurations
- in the pop-up select the scalatest "folder" on the left
- click the "new lunch configuration" button in the upper left corner
- on the main tab give your test run configuration some meaningful name and ensure that your target project is selected, and then select the "suite" radiobutton as a type
- in the "suite class" field, type in the name of a package at a level that is certain to contain all your tests, for example "org.fred.myprog.*". note the wildcard "*".
- hit the apply button and switch to the arguments tab
- in the "vm arguments" field put something like this "-xx:permsize=64m -xx:maxpermsize=256m -xms256m -xmx512m". this is needed because the test discovery triggered by the wildcard tends to be memory-hungry.
- hit the apply button and then the run button.
- how to run scalatest at package level in Eclipse
- How can I run all junit tests in a package and below (recursively) by right clicking the package on eclipse and selecting "Run as JUnit test"
- Installed Eclipse Android SDK Package (Latest Version: API Level 20), can't run programs that was woking before
- How do i run findbugs on specific package ignore other packages in eclipse
- How to view hierarchical package structure in Eclipse package explorer
- How to run eclipse in clean mode? what happens if we do so?
- How do I show an open file in eclipse Package Explorer?
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- how to run Eclipse -clean on a Mac?
- How to run Eclipse with different Java version?
- How to stop Eclipse from trying to run XML files?
- How to run Spring Boot web application in Eclipse itself?
- How to build and run Maven projects after importing into Eclipse IDE
- How to run a batch script (.bat file) from eclipse
- How do I run Eclipse using Oracle's new 1.7 JDK for the Mac?
- How to create a child package inside a package in eclipse project explorer
- How to run a Maven Project In Tomcat From Eclipse
- How to run Eclipse launch configurations programmatically?
- How can I make the Mylyn GitHub Connector for Eclipse run authenticated requests?
- How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- How to run a jar file in Eclipse
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- How do I configure Eclipse to run your tests automatically?
- How to run Eclipse memory analyzer on Mac os?
- How do I run an Eclipse launcher file in IntelliJ IDEA?
- How to add Tomcat 8 to Eclipse Kepler without installing the big whole WTP package
- How to run Eclipse without running JRE installation?
- Eclipse - How to "Change package declaration to ...." across an entire project
- How do I get the command-line for an Eclipse run configuration?
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
More Query from same tag
- Maven Jetty plugin, how to hot deploy code changs in dependent projects?
- Eclipse C++ Setup, Path to executable not set
- Java Calendar.getTime() returns null exception message in Android but not Java project
- Locating Files In Java Code
- JSF Code formatter or Eclipse XML Editor, each tag for new line?
- Why is the scanf statement executing before the first printf statement?
- Import com.sun.javadoc, using with Eclipse and Ant
- Error when importing LibGDX gradle project
- Running Java application on Ubuntu server
- trace stack external library eclipse
- Create an Eclipse plugin with customizable key bindings
- Proguard keep breaking signed APK
- A child container failed during start java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
- Getting nodes out of XML via recursion method (in Java)
- Exporting an Android file into a binary file
- JSP FileUpload Eclipse
- Handle arabic string in PHP with Eclipse
- Django accessing admin page and adding a new url - BEGINNER
- Running the main command in java
- Samsung TV emulator does not work from eclipse
- Collecting Java class information
- Android link a fragment activity to a framelayout
- eclipse cannot import project from open file system?
- Eclipse error upon workspace selection
- How to fix "Cannot change version of project facet Dynamic Web Module to 2.4" in Eclipse?
- Zend Studio on Eclipse "HELIOS"
- Android NDK ndk-build helloJni error
- creating class instances using an image in java
- "Unable to execute dex: GC overhead limit exceeded"
- ToolTip content is lost when it exceeds the monitor display