i went to zend-eclipse-php/plugins directory and removed all com.zend stuff from there (files and directories). don't know what was gone but eclipse stopped bugging about the license. and don't know what's that org.zend stuff - at least the name implies it's not commercial.
that's pretty much the standard way of getting rid of unnecessary eclipse plugins.
under indigo/3.7 the "help > about eclipse > installation details > installed software tab > uninstall..." option works. for some.
source: faq how do i remove a plug-in?
please let me know if that solved your issue.
- How to Remove Zend Studio Components from Existing Eclipse PDT?
- How to add zf2 module from github to my application using zend eclipse pdt
- How to create a project from existing source in Eclipse and then find it?
- How to remove unused imports from Eclipse
- How to remove native support from an Android Project in eclipse because eclipse is showing errors in jni?
- How do i remove m2eclipse from my eclipse installation?
- How do I remove Maven from a Eclipse java project?
- How to import eclipse library project from github to android studio project?
- How to remove a file from an Eclipse project without deleting the file from the disk?
- How to remove a dependency from my Android project in Eclipse
- How to remove Eclipse project related files without deleteing the source from Eclipse
- Remove SVN from an existing Java project in Eclipse
- How to remove auto-discovered paths after compiling on Linux from Eclipse CDT project?
- How to get Zend Framework view helper code completion in Eclipse (Aptana Studio 3)?
- Eclipse Zend PDT hide todo/tasks/warnings from zend-framework
- How to remove certain classes from autocompletion in Eclipse
- How to remove file path viewer from eclipse editor view
- How to debug PHP application using Eclipse PDT (xdebug and zend debugger)
- How to remove empty line from the end of new class - Eclipse
- How to Remove Project name from eclipse url?
- How to create Eclipse project from existing git repo
- How to set Eclipse PDT follow Zend Framework 2 coding convention?
- How use LF for line endings in Zend Studio 8/9 or on Eclipse on Windows 7
- How to import an existing code in eclipse from a zip file?
- How to remove 'unremovable' consoles from eclipse
- How to initiate a debug session from a random request in Eclipse PDT with XDebug?
- How to upgrade internal php version of Zend Studio / Eclipse
- How to build and deploy a phonegap app from within Android Studio without eclipse
More Query from same tag
- Target location for project " " already exists, can not move project
- ImperativeExpression for ToolItems
- How can I upgrade Eclipse Luna to Mars from Eclipse?
- Can't connect to sqlite from eclipse?
- What is the equvelent of mvn eclipse plugin for ant?
- How do I emulate changing the orientation of my android device?
- Mac OS, JDK1.7 (and 1.8) does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- PrintWriter giving null pointer exception
- HTTP Status 500 - Exception occuring at string to int conversion
- Button properties changes doesn't save after screen rotate
- Tomcat 8 integration with Maven
- Remove notification after clicking
- hibernate 5.2.2: ManyToOne first example
- How can I show a text has been copied?
- Importing Apache Wink using Eclipse
- Ecore Modeling Project unavailable
- Tomcat 7 + Jersey + Eclipse
- Eclipse wasted white space on multiple panes
- How to print current executing method name in eclipse?
- Cannot import class file from Java project into another class file in the same project
- Eclipse not able to pull or fetch a replaced tag from remote
- eclipse: remote debugging a tomcat server behind a firewall
- Eclipse:Get and set caret position of the editor
- Creating a eclipse plug-in using with a WizardPage
- Configuring GWT Code Validation in Eclipse
- Run windows command from eclipse
- could not find the *.apk Error
- android wear - eclipse : not recognizing support library
- Sort ListView using edittext in android
- System-wide SSH configuration file for Eclipse IDE on Windows