you can either upgrade your existing installation in place (without any re-installation) by adding the juno update site (like you would for any other plugin) or you can import all plugins from your old installation easily into your fresh installation: https://stackoverflow.com/a/11264964/44089.
your better off using eclipse to reinstall the droid sdk again in your new eclipse; nevertheless, if you added the sdk as a dropin, its a simple matter of opening up the dropin directory and copying that to your new version of eclipse's dropin directory.
if it's anything like my android build it's in your plugin directory. i wouldn't suggest copying your plugin libs over to your new eclipse (ex:
cp -rv ./eclipse/plugins/*droid* ./neweclipse/plugins > ~/copiedfiles.txt ), as i'm not 100% certain this way addresses startup issues or further xml configuration necessary for eclipse to behave properly.
- How to properly upgrade Eclipse Indigo to Juno
- PDT on eclipse juno won't work, how to properly install it?
- how come an Eclipse plugin that targets Eclipse version 3.5 works with Juno but not Indigo or Kepler?
- How to upgrade eclipse from juno to kepler
- How to upgrade Eclipse for Java EE Developers?
- How to clear cache of Eclipse Indigo
- How to upgrade new version of Eclipse instead of using new downloaded package?
- How to disable logcat Text wrap in Eclipse Juno
- How can I upgrade Eclipse Luna to Mars from Eclipse?
- How do I upgrade Eclipse Classic to Java EE?
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
- How to upgrade from Eclipse Mars to Eclipse Neon?
- How do I debug properly using Eclipse and Pydev?
- eclipse Juno often close automatically after ubuntu upgrade to 14.04 TLS
- How can I properly configure my Eclipse Luna dark theme?
- How to upgrade Eclipse from 3.5 (Galileo) to 3.6 (Helios) the proper way?
- How to properly set Firefox as External Web Browser of Eclipse on Mac OS X
- How can I make Eclipse CDT auto-indent properly when using BOOST_FOREACH?
- How to disable star imports in Eclipse Juno
- How to properly clone an Android project using Eclipse and Mercurial
- How do I install eclipse PDE on Indigo (3.7)
- How do I create a Spring Boot Starter Project in Eclipse that is properly configured with a Run Configuration?
- Eclipse Juno - how to make the views minimize when they lose focus?
- How can I disable HTML validation for PHP files in Eclipse Juno 4.2.1?
- How to install SVN on Eclipse Indigo
- How do I configure the proxy settings so eclipse indigo can install new plugins
- How can I use Java 7 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1
- How to test the UI of an Eclipse Juno RCP
- Eclipse (java) web services, what files to version and how to properly pull the project to a new computer?
- How do I properly setup JavaFX for Eclipse Mars?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Intellisense is unreadable in Windows 8
- JUnit @BeforeClass annotation compiles fine in IDE but fails Maven build
- How to exclude test task when the gradle build task is run using Eclipse Buildship plugin?
- Unable to properly link external Java library in Eclipse
- Eclipse won't recognize Android devices
- My eclipse view is gone
- Can we show database in row and column like phpAdmin in wamp ? (db in DDMS) android
- How to most efficiently tie a git build version number, to an apk version with eclipse?
- Hibernate Reverse Engineering with Eclipse and MySql
- Opencv native location set up for java-eclipse linux based
- Not loading manager/html of apache-tomcat-8.0.17
- How to link source files into Eclipse based IDE
- How to reformat multi-line comments in Eclipse PDT?
- iterating over json fieldsnames
- Android Studio For each Macro
- Refreshing Snapshot Dependencies in Eclipse with Gradle
- Unable to deploy my servlet from a Maven Project on Tomcat
- Android RSS Feed
- Could not create the view: ...JavadocHover$PresenterControlCreator: method <init>()V not found
- ignoring the build folder in an eclipse project in git repo
- How to pass url to webview from rss reader
- Videoview on splash screen
- Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : rampart
- Pure java alternative to GIMP with *live* plugin development?
- Main method not found in class OInnerDemo
- Configure STS with JPA 2.0 using PostgreSQL 9.3
- Would it be better for me to use 2 applet classes or have 1 applet class and a normal class
- eclipse + jython: importError: No module named pycurl