guis in java applications are made using swing. it seems your problem is making the interfaces visually appealing? that's what the drag-and-drop gui builders are for. they help you quickly generate screen layouts (code is generated automatically and is modifiable).
you should try using eclipse's window builder
study any concepts of relative or absolute layouts relevant to swing. this will help you position widgets within your gui.
java provides some standards or "best practices" for gui design
window builder is very helpful, but to position and modify size of widgets you must know what attributes are related to that widget, this is provided in oracle's swing documentation.
for starters, skip the builders and start writing code on your own. then refer to documentation on how to move those components and position them in the window as you want. there are plenty of code samples and tutorials available like this one
- How to make a GUI through manual coding in JAVA?
- How can I use a GUI debugger on the Prolog code that runs inside a Java app through JPL?
- How do I make a Java library with Eclipse?
- How to make Java program installable?
- How to make an internal Java package accessible in Eclipse?
- how do you make getResourceAsStream work while debugging Java in Eclipse?
- How to make code completion for Java 8 lambda parameters in Eclipse work?
- How do you make Eclipse recognize Java EE jar files so Servlets can compile?
- How to make WindowBuilder create fields that are not nested in Eclipse, Java
- how to make changes on a project and running it through IDE without deploying it on server
- Eclipse Java Enum indents past the opening bracket. How to make it look more normal?
- How can I make code wait for a GUI to finish?
- How to make a Java project the default in Eclipse
- How to make Eclipse pick up Java 9 options from POM?
- How to resolve the dependencies in the java project which is imported through maven in eclipse?
- how to make spring starter project(spring boot) for Java version 6 in eclipse?
- how can I make this coin flip simulation work based on user input? java eclipse
- How to open the hsql gui for a db which is embedded in a java program?
- Debugging in pydev - how to make python objects expandable - as in java debugger?
- How to rotate pictures of a background of layout in android through java in a timer?
- How to make CTRL+Z NOT mess up a java console program
- How to make a join on Java with criteria builder
- How to Make Eclipse Java Set Project Dependency to Solution Project Instead of Reference JAR
- How do I make running a JUnit test in Eclipse behave like running the test through Maven on the command line
- How to make Eclipse Java Editor templates available in Groovy editor
- How can I run an Eclipse plug-in written by me that automates Eclipse through its GUI using SWTBot
- how to make a java program to autoexecute by eclipse
- How to make Eclipse compile with Java 1.5 in Mac OS X Leopard (10.5)?
- How do I import a Java project into my workspace correctly and make it run?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse Kepler - Projet Shared Event Updates
- Unable to load maps into an android(samsung) phone
- How to include external jar in ejb-jar
- How to run pre build gradle java project in intellij
- Switching from Rhapsody to Eclipse (Papyrus) - UML model conversion?
- The JAR file C:\...Tomcat-8.0\lib\servlet-api.jar has no source attachment
- Need help to integrate a particular vendor's Javadoc to Eclipse
- npm start works on eclipse and doesn't in visual studio code
- Eclipse RCP and Jython
- Eclipse classpath entries only used for tests
- Fast eclipse mode for PHP
- Maven/Eclipse - Updating project to Java7 screws up source folders
- Deploying Python scripts with Eclipse
- How do you set Instance Breakpoints in Eclipse?
- Maven dependencies not coming in eclipse for multi module maven project
- Is there a template or something for generating a switch statement for Java enum in Eclipse?
- Can I make a maven library repository that can be available by all selenium projects?
- Is there a way to change the Eclipse plug-in Team Explorer Everywhere login and password?
- Subversive Eclipse SVN folder remains in conflict
- How do I properly size in relative layout so my content isn't stretching on larger devices?
- How to create default debug and run configuration in Eclipse?
- How to add multiple values to a key in Properties file (Eclipse)?
- Eclipse comments formatting style
- Adjusting the Cell-Size of a GridLayout - Drawing Multiple Canvases?
- Eclipse - Wrapped lines' indentation appears & disappears each time I save
- The method setColor(int) is undefined for the type NotificationCompat.Builder
- Nextpeer LibGdx Error
- @NonNullByDefault The return type is incompatible with 'List<Runnable>' returned from ExecutorService.shutdownNow() (mismatching null constraints)
- Eclipse - How to run 2 junit tests
- Recommend a Mac OS X Git GUI for comparing different commits side-by-side