eclipse has major structural problems with uninstalls, which aren't really fixed even the latest luna. but don't worry, there are a lot of workarounds.
what you can do now and in similar situations:
if you can even uninstall something, you won't get back its previous state before the install.
because of it i use eclipse normally with a trick: i store my main eclipse install directory in a git repository, and so i can always switch back with a single command. but it is only a trick.
there is a big chance, that only your workspace directory is damaged, and not your eclipse. in this case you can solve this problem by reinitializing your workspace: make a backup, delete everything, recreate your workspace directory and finally import again your projects.
(for similar reasons it is also an useful trick to save your workspace metadata in a git repository as well.)
in eclipse, the menu items are created by modules. if an eclipse module is installed, it creates the changes in its internal configurations which create the menu items.
after a restart, eclipse tries to restore your gui, and thus re-open its panels. but if a module uninstall is also happened, then its panels aren't restorable, resulting exactly your problem.
so, simply close the bad panels and try to reopen them. sometimes it also works.
in short: recreate your workspace, it will probably help. and next time, use eclipse with some good and frequent backup (i suggest git).
- How to fix corrupted Eclipse Indigo JEE?
- how do i fix corrupted Resources eclipse android
- How to fix Eclipse validation error "No grammar constraints detected for the document"?
- How to recover corrupted Eclipse workspace?
- How to clear cache of Eclipse Indigo
- How to fix a workspace in eclipse that does not open anymore?
- Eclipse - How to fix error "No persistence.xml file found in project" JPA issue
- How can I add an Eclipse Quick Fix for a custom Java marker?
- How to fix the Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library for windows 7?
- How to fix Google Play Services 2 Library install to Eclipse
- How to fix Eclipse ADT Plugin 22.3 / SDK Tools 22.3 with broken properties window?
- How do I fix UnsupportedCharsetException in Eclipse Kepler/Luna with Jython/PyDev?
- How do I install eclipse PDE on Indigo (3.7)
- How does Eclipse IDE quick fix display suggestions?
- How do I fix Eclipse CDT Error "Function 'isdigit' could not be resolved" with Android NDK?
- How to install SVN on Eclipse Indigo
- How to fix Maven, Maven Configuration and Maven Dependency Problems in Eclipse
- How do I configure the proxy settings so eclipse indigo can install new plugins
- When I drag a "Plain Text" field over to my WYSIWYG editor in Eclipse for Android 4.1 I get a Java crash - How do I fix this?
- How can I use Java 7 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1
- Eclipse + CDT + Cygwin: How do you fix the "Multiple targets" bug?
- How to fix black foreground color for selected text item in Eclipse dark theme(s)
- How do I fix editor scroll lag in Eclipse Oxygen?
- How to implement Quick Fix / Quick Assist for custom eclipse editor?
- How to fix ssh authentication error while working with Eclipse and Git
- My code compiles in Eclipse but I get a ClassNotFound at runtime how can I fix it?
- How to fix Eclipse Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error?
- How can I fix the "Property 'allowUndeclaredRTE' does not exist" error when using my Eclipse Checkstyle plugin?
- How to fix Eclipse generating empty Javadoc comments?
- how do i fix eclipse warning: "it is recommended for plug-in 'yyy' to run from a jar, specify 'unpack="false"' attribute"
More Query from same tag
- What is the meaning of pull strategy when creating a branch with egit?
- eclipse servers
- Error code 255 when pushing to mercurial
- Porting CMake/Visual Studio projects to Eclipse
- Android in Eclipse: Copy/Paste From LogCat (only "Text")
- Display my tests using Eclipse JUnit plugin?
- What is the difference between console and eclipse maven
- Cannot connect to instance of Tomcat 6 started in Eclipse
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError Main (Wrong Name : com/leslie/quiz/Main)
- Making items in Minecraft 1.12.2 do something when I press a button
- Hello-JNI for Android Studio
- How to apply the same changes to two projects
- Organise android projects in eclipse and remove closed projects
- Whats the difference between an Enterprise Application Project and an EJB Project?
- How to avoid hiding logs in logCat?
- Problems creating classes in eclipse
- Python os.system() in Eclipse
- Search over ssh with eclipse
- Completed Xquery for multiple for loops
- EMF generating swing application
- Referencing a textview from a custom method in android
- No javadoc in eclipse when trying to see documentation of any resource
- Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library (Mac)?
- Eclipse plugin development: Best practice for login form?
- How to support Cyrillic alphabet in Eclipse?
- javaoctave jar file has failed in Mac OSX Eclipse
- Eclipse Luna - Disable Subversive install connectors popup
- Tree-Conflict when Merging with Eclipse
- import pyodbc not working in eclipse -python
- Eclipse Window Builder Monty hall gui