you can also done this using eclipse wizards ...
have a look at this site ..
- how to display a simple swt window with text fileld and a button when clicking on a menu item in eclipse plugins?
- How to create simple Android TextView and display text on it using java code?
- How to save canvas drawing and display it when the button is clicked
- How to enable the button when text is entered and disable in Android java?
- how to hide the context of a text field and show it when click button
- How do I add an icon as a classpath resource to an SWT window created with WindowBuilder?
- I have eclipse with pydev and i set the background to black and text white. now when i click on any word, is highlighted in a yellow color
- How to get ScalaTest correctly reporting tests results when using scalacheck with Propspec and PropertyCheck?
- How do I toggle the menu button icon and tooltip text for an Eclipse plugin?
- How to enable toggle button and make it on if I finished typing in two edit text username and password
- How to display text on android when certain SMS message is received
- How do you keep a persistent display of optional keywords when autocompleting with Pydev in Eclipse?
- Spring How to redirect when button clicked and how to print to console when another button clicked?
- How to add "Build path" option in Eclipse, when clicking on a project with right button?
- how I can display the names of columns in a JTable with builder editor window eclipse?
- How to verifying input from SWT Text widget and assign to variable?
- How to wrap selected code with user defined text before and after the selection
- Android - Display a button and text simultaneously
- how to make text appear when a button is clicked
- How To Copy a Text from a EditText to another EditText by button clicking in Android?
- When I change the text for the button in SWT, the whole button size changes. How can I disable this?
- SWT how to have table that highlights entire row with single click, and edits cell with double click?
- In SWT Wizard Page how to write a event only when Next button is clicked
- How to put margin between icon and text of an SWT Button?
- SWT StyledText - How To Indent/Un-Indent Selected Text With Tab Or Shift+Tab Keys
- Problem with the focus in Eclipse SWT when clicking on Actions in ActionsBars
- in selenium web driver using eclipse how to clk on href link when two href with same text present in html code
- How to disable a shell without disabling minimize, maximize and close button in SWT
- How to pass parameters to ADB when installing apk by clicking in "Run" button in Eclipse?
- Want to display some information in text view in a specific order or arrangement when the button is pressed
More Query from same tag
- Some newbie questions about starting webOS emulator in Eclipse
- Eclipse C/C++ import settings: Not sure what to do
- Missing SDCard in android emulator
- Ctrl click in eclipse indigo doesn't open linked pages
- Bidirectional databinding on WindowBuilder seems not to work
- Internal Error in Eclipse
- Android Eclipse ADT 8.0.0 (and 8.0.1) problem - can't create views hierarchy with drag and drop in the Outline view
- How to hide/disable CDT launchbar?
- Unable to install ADT plugin in Eclipse?
- Register the URI of an EPackage to the EMF Runtime in the Eclipse IDE
- Java using hibernate
- Can't Export signed/unsigned applicationpackage
- Selenium WebDriver ignoring the conditional logic written in JAVA
- Using word 'model' in package name creates resource and not package
- Android - Running multiple JUnit tests in Eclipse?
- Which version of pylint can be used with python 2.6.6?
- Double Array / Unique Random Numbers (Card deck)
- Remote Debugging in Eclipse/Intellij
- eclipse Neon Web project with Tomcat8; cannot start server on ubuntu 16.04
- Unable to run and Buid android project due to errors issues with Appcompat_v7
- Cannot update my ADT plugin to v23.0.3
- Running an Eclipse Java Maven project from a Windows (DOS) shell
- how to update jar class files through programming
- How to fix this error which happens when eclipse program starts?
- Eclipse issue with F3, F4 keys in Windows 8
- How to restore a specific folder in Eclipse SVN
- Servlet/JSP: "Access Denied" error when trying to add an image
- An internal error occurred during: "Launching <My_APP>". ATTR_EXCLUDE_TEST_CODE
- Locating Illegal State Exception Error
- Creation of database in Eclipse