first you need to create a standard folder structure for java web application as shown below.
standard jar stuff like manifest.xml
after which you create a .war file using ant tool and deploy it in the application server.
- How to create dynamic web application without eclipse?
- How to create a JNDI using Eclipse and Tomcat for a Dynamic Web Project without web.xml
- I cannot create dynamic web application in eclipse
- How to run an Eclipse Dynamic Web Application with Apache Tomcat Server?
- How do I create an Eclipse Dynamic Web Project with a JSF Facet that specifies version 2.3?
- How to use java jar Libraries in an Eclipse dynamic web application
- How to create dynamic web project in eclipse kepler?
- How to import jdk 9 maven spring boot 2 projects into eclipse ee oxygen without Dynamic Web Module 3.0 facet hacks?
- How to create web dynamic project in eclipse
- How to run Spring Boot web application in Eclipse itself?
- How to install JDBC driver in Eclipse web project without facing java.lang.ClassNotFoundexception
- How to deploy Java web application project from Eclipse to live Tomcat server?
- How to profile a Java web application servlet call in Eclipse EE Luna
- In eclipse dynamic web project, how to link css to jsp file in webcontent folder
- How to create an war file in Eclipse without ant or maven?
- How to run dynamic web projects of Eclipse in Chrome?
- How do I add EJB capabilities to an Eclipse dynamic web project?
- Could not create servlet in web application project (google app engine) by using eclipse
- how to create an eclipse workspace with command line without actually launching eclipse?
- How does Eclipse deploy Web Application using Tomcat
- How to create Servlet 3.0 web application in maven?
- How can I add a classpath entry as a publish/export dependency in an Eclipse dynamic web project?
- Eclipse Dynamic Web Project how to organize files?
- How to copy an eclipse dynamic web project?
- How to create an Eclipse RCP application re-using some "Eclipse IDE plugins"?
- How do develop a Java web application without having to deploy all the time
- How to use a .properties file in Eclipse Java Dynamic Web Project?
- How to create web application Maven archetype for Eclipse?
- How to create jbpm6 web application in Eclipse?
- Not able to create Dynamic web project in Eclipse Luna
More Query from same tag
- How to execute multiple ant targets in maven
- How to read relationships in Eclipse UML Designer's class diagram?
- Eclipse Luna scroll cant be dark
- Where are the default Eclipse Plugin Development Templates?
- Activity wont start in Android application project
- Does Eclipse plugin have to be written in Java?
- How to get a folder in eclipse to refresh its content or use external folder
- Eclipse hangs when trying to copy variables
- Java: HTML Parser Cannot Be a Resolved Type
- Can't run tomcat on port 80 on windows 7
- How to eliminate bogus "Referenced bean ... not found" warnings in STS?
- Unable to install Worklight for eclipse
- Is there a recommended replacement for Team Explorer Everywhere for Eclipse / Java Development?
- Ad banner not show up
- "lein ring uberwar" just hanging there
- very Strange Glassfish deploy is failing
- need to sync eclipse in more than one computers
- How to get active perspective name in Eclipse plugin development
- Eclipse + Maven modules gives errors
- Couldn't debug c++ code of NDK using GDB and Eclipse (OS - Windows 7)
- Chat Bot, last part
- log.d doesn't appear in Logcat
- Sharing mp3 file from asset folder to Whatsapp Android
- Why does Elastic Beanstalk node in AWS Toolkit in Eclipse not show my environments?
- Grails Build Test Data plugin having AST issues with Eclipse
- Cannot install Subversive SVN Team Provider
- After using git init, project is still not a git repository
- java: warning: iterator is a raw type
- Beginning OpenCV in Android
- Admob ad in Listview