there is a giter8 template from the scala-ide group to build a scala eclipse plugin using maven
best way to create a plugin is via the plugin developpement environement (pde). from there you can add the scala nature.
- How to build an eclipse plugin with sbt and sbt-osgi?
- How to build an Eclipse plugin with maven?
- How to download sources and javadoc artifacts with Maven Eclipse plugin from other repository?
- How Can I Tell Eclipse to Compile and Build a Project with a Different JRE Version than it Normally Does?
- How to build and install an Eclipse plugin using ant
- How to build an Eclipse plugin with Maven/Tycho for use in the "Install New Software" dialog
- How to use TortoiseSVN and Subversive Eclipse plugin with same files in filesystem?
- How can I teach Eclipse with AngularJS Plugin to resolve directives and CSS classes in templates
- Compile and build Eclipse plugin with Jenkins
- How to build and run android project with gradle in eclipse
- How do I build a Java Github Project in Eclipse with no maven & gradle files and no .jar files in the repo
- How to start, debug and build Java Web Project in Eclipse with Maven and Tomcat
- How to build and install Eclipse Mylyn Connector plugin from source
- How to build Mule AMQP transport code with Eclipse plugin
- How to achieve that Eclipse clean and build (aka rebuild)?
- How to build and run Maven projects after importing into Eclipse IDE
- What is the difference between Eclipse with Spring IDE plugin and Spring Tool Suite alone?
- How to update Pandas from Anaconda and is it possible to use eclipse with this last
- Eclipse issue with Maven build and JDK when generating Qclasses in Querydsl
- Eclipse with android plugin - Blocked at "calculating requirements and dependencies"
- How to build SCons projects with Eclipse CDT?
- How to compile and run C++ with MinGW using Eclipse and CDT?
- How to convert jar to OSGi bundle using eclipse and bndtools
- Clean and build an Eclipse java project with one click
- Using Eclipse TableViewer, how do I navigate and edit cells with arrow keys?
- How do I use Eclipse Refactoring Tools and stay in sync with SVN through Subclipse?
- Eclipse Maven Build and Test with One Button
- How to configure opencv in Eclipse for Java developers with plugin CDT?
- How can I build an Eclipse plugin outside of Eclipse?
- How to setup remote debugging with Eclipse and PyDev
More Query from same tag
- Android Developer Tools: XML does not show correctly
- Add maven project and its dependencies to my project in Eclipse, best workflow
- Needed to restart Eclipse to do Hibernate changes
- Eclipse JVM configuration
- IllegalArgumentException - Tomcat start
- How to hide all elements in a Layout in Android at once?
- Eclipse Installation Error on Windows 10
- Eclipse (Android): Cannot be resolved to a type/variable etc
- Eclipse command for Play 2.4 application with sub projects
- avrdude programmer is not responding when uploading a .hex file
- How to specify path to property files in Eclipse via Run Configurations?
- How do i write build-main.xml?
- SonarLint alerting for a java:S1206 issue but hashCode and equals are implemented
- Subclipse throws error when opening AndroidManifest.xml file
- How to configure tomcat 5.5 in eclipse 3.2
- Can not add all the classes files from the JNI folder in Eclipse (JAVA, Windows 7)
- Issue running golang Hello World in eclipse
- The static field Context.ALARM_SERVICE should be accessed in a static way
- Eclipse CDT build generated for simplest possible project does not set include path correctly
- Changing required Java version for Eclipse
- Highlight same words in text files in Eclipse
- Pick values from MySql database and populate select tag in Struts 2
- Error in Android project name in Eclipse
- Trouble importing .class files into Android project
- Eclipse - how to change background color of selected file, when Project Explorer View is inactive
- Eclipse grails run as JUnit test
- How do I get Eclipse to recognize R and the resources in Android's Lunar Lander?
- Eclipse juno + cuda plugin error
- Android create custom key "@hotmail.com","@gmail.com"
- Is it possible to configure tomcat to use an external directory under eclipse