for others having the same problem and looking into the bug discussion, the dirty warkaround mentioned by @coredumperror is to minimize the error window, as it is not modal: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=385559#c2
in mac it's not possible to minimize the error window, but it's possible to place it anywhere on the screen.
i started running into this problem today, which is how i ran across this post. this appears to be related to breakpoints inside of
eval()'d code. i would guess that xdebug is trying to find the name of the file from which the eval'd code is being run, to put it into the stacktrace. but it's failing because the eval'd code exists in memory, rather than on the filesystem.
i looked, but i couldn't find any way to make this stop happening. however, i did find an existing bug report for this problem on the eclipse bugzilla, bug 385559. the original poster found a barely acceptable workaround, which is probably why this simple bug hasn't been fixed in the year and a half since it was posted. if we both post our own experience with this bug to that page, maybe they'll be more likely to fix it.
- How to avoid Eclipse Xdebug Error "Illegal or not full path" window
- How to avoid Eclipse importing a class when putting the class name in the comments, so that checkstyle does not complain later?
- How to quickly copy the current editing file name or full file path in Eclipse (Luna)?
- How do I fix Eclipse CDT Error "Function 'isdigit' could not be resolved" with Android NDK?
- Eclipse PDE: given a relative path like /ProjectName/lib/something.jar, how do you get a full filesystem path?
- Eclipse Luna - Getting error - 'Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost. Multiple Contexts have a path of "/abc"
- How to avoid no main class and no class def found error using DropBox and Eclipse for Java
- How to get rid of "The web.xml file does not exist" error in Eclipse from GWT Plugin?
- How to avoid error messages in Eclipse 2020-03 for GWT ui.xml files (Language Server)
- How can I fix the "Property 'allowUndeclaredRTE' does not exist" error when using my Eclipse Checkstyle plugin?
- Eclipse error 'g++/gcc' not found in path
- Eclipse SDK Program "cl" is not found in PATH error
- Where does eclipse search for a file if full path is not provided?
- how to fix built path error in eclipse while creating a project in new workspace
- how to run eclipse by using a specified java path directory in eclipse not by the default Java path
- How to get full file path present in eclipse project explorer?
- Eclipse > Remote System Plugins > Error : the resource is not on the build path of a script project
- Eclipse error in JSP file: The superclass "javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet" was not found on the java build path
- Eclipse error "This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project
- How to get full path of the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin?
- Eclipse Maven - Code Completion fails "This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project" and "Failed to Download Index" Error
- How to force Eclipse to use specific version of NodeJS to fix error "Node.js version could not be determined"?
- How to make Eclipse with to report error when declared exception is not caught?
- how do I get a root path redirect to not respond to all requests in eclipse jetty?
- How to fix this Maven error in eclipse - "Could not calculate build plan: Plugin or one of its dependencies cannot be resolved""
- How to fix : http://URL: not authorized error in eclipse while cloning project from GIT?
- how to resolve eclipse error Source not found
- Java build Path error - (library) in (project) cannot be read or is not a valid zip file in Eclipse
- How to solve "Package org is not accessible" error in eclipse while importing org.junit.Assert.*?
- Eclipse neon C program not getting build g++ and gcc not found in path error
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse won't start
- Can't switch to Groovy 2.4 on GGTS
- Set jetty "document root" / project folder from terminal
- Why a module in my multi-module maven project doesn't work?
- Member declaration not found when class template takes an integer
- Must do adb kill-server and start-server everytime to recognize android device in Ubuntu
- what is this error on open declaration?
- NDK issue on Android Studio: "process ... command finished with non-zero exit value 2"
- Is there is any plugin for eclipse to save my collapsed methods
- android application using eclipse
- Comment pop-up windows for C++ (Visual Studio), similar to Eclipse and Javadoc
- Eclipse -> Debug -> Expressions not working
- Eclipse and GlassFish: remote deployment and debugging
- How to show runtime in FreeRTOS Task List during debugging
- Editor templates for defensive programming
- Eclipse debugging with input from console
- Eclipse J2EE Web Module Project Type
- Question on Eclipse .project file builders
- Eclipse on win64
- Apply a theme to an activity in Android
- Eclipse and Pydev integration for Edx souce code
- In Eclipse, how do I exclude test folder of one maven project from another project that has as a dependency?
- Conflicting dependency when updating ADT Plugin
- Getting XText to work
- Error in Eclipse: red crosses in subfolders of bin folder
- I need to use my drones camera instead of my webcam
- Eclipse project (Facets) icons
- Google Maps API 2 for Android "Unfortunately, [app] has stopped."
- eclipse: why the gradle build errors are not attached with the sources?
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException when running a jar and its dependency is in the same directory