"window -> preferences -> java ->code style -> formatter".
adjust the existing template or create/import new one and use the same.
to change the max line width, select a profile and then navigate:
"edit -> line wrapping"
and set a desired character length in "maximum line width" field e.g. "100".
- How to adjust line wrap formatting rules in Eclipse?
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- How to make Eclipse prompt me for command line arguments
- How to change the color of current line & text selection in eclipse (for Java)?
- How can I get word wrap to work in Eclipse PDT for PHP files?
- How can I set the current line of execution in the eclipse java debugger?
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- How to create an Intellij and Eclipse compatible code style and code formatting configuration (for java code)?
- how to turn off break line in eclipse
- How to get carriage return without line feed effect in Eclipse console?
- how to change eclipse html formatting
- How can I get eclipse to wrap lines after a period instead of before
- How to disable logcat Text wrap in Eclipse Juno
- How do I setup Eclipse to stop on the line an exception occurred?
- How to make the whole line change color in Eclipse when I toggle a breakpoint?
- How do I get to the command line in Eclipse
- How to highlight current line of execution in debug perspective in Eclipse
- How to use different line wrapping for strings and other items in Eclipse for Java
- How to configure Eclipse formatter to not insert blank line between field declarations?
- how to create an eclipse workspace with command line without actually launching eclipse?
- Export Intellij IDEA code formatting rules to Eclipse
- How to have eclipse add line comments at the indent instead at the beginning of the line?
- Autoindentation of a new line in Eclipse - how to disable?
- How to launch eclipse from a command line on MacOS with a workspace pathname
- How does eclipse figure if a file has unix or dos-style line endings?
- How do I manage an unmanaged Eclipse formatting profile?
- How to define access rules for classpath entries in maven pom.xml file for Eclipse & M2E?
- Eclipse command line formatting of Java code
- How to change Eclipse settings (for Java) to put brackets on the line after a method/class declaration?
More Query from same tag
- Launch Web Browser After Tomcat Startups in Eclipse
- Eclipse: quick search on filename
- Format specific part of Java code in Eclipse Mars
- JBoss server exception while connecting to mysql
- Eclipse C++ project - Running external make file with different targets
- null pointer exception on argument from constructor
- android eclipse button OnClick event
- Class strange error
- In Eclipse, I have a list or a map with many entries -- is there a way to search for a particular value?
- Apache Ant - Installing Maven Ant Tasks
- How do you import a maven EJB project in eclipse? (without m2e)
- SLF4J ClassNotFoundException
- Resulting hash codes of object copied with Ecoreutil.Copier is different from original
- Detailed dependency analysis between eclipse plugins
- MVEL Expression with multiple conditions
- How to add JDBC connectors jar files to a portable Eclipse installation?
- Java Eclipse errors in every row
- JavaFX 2.2 javadoc?
- Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/facebook/AccessToken$1
- How to change the result "0" on calculator?
- How can i open an Akka project using eclipse?
- Compiling a set of NSIS scripts using Eclipse
- Saving Array on Orientation Change
- Error during initialization of VM on fresh eclipse/Java install
- Read a file with Scanner Java doesn't work even with correct directory
- Why i'm getting a white screen in map app
- javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: Could not find resource for full path: with RESTEasy, Eclipse Luna and Tomcat 7
- Bluestacks not connecting to eclipse
- Change web service java proxy method return type in Eclipse
- Eclipse or Maven creates bin directory - trouble with .launch files