you can make those projects into two different modules under single project.
/test_sample --/maven-selenium --/reportng
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/pom/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/xmlschema-instance" xsi:schemalocation="http://maven.apache.org/pom/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd"> <modelversion>4.0.0</modelversion> <groupid>com.test.sample</groupid> <artifactid>test_sample</artifactid> <version>1.0</version> <packaging>pom</packaging> <modules> <module>maven-selenium</module> <module>reportng</module> </modules> </project>
note: you can also add reportng as a dependency to maven-selenium module as per requirement.
- How to add one standalone project into another maven project
- Eclipse, How to add all dependencies of one project to another
- In java, how do you import one project into another without having them in the same (Eclipse) workspace?
- how do I add a Maven dependency on another existing project in Eclipse
- How to add one GridColumnGroup into another GridColumnGroup in nebula grid?
- How to bundle one jar into another in android project
- How do you copy Maven dependencies (jar files) from one Java project to another Dynamic web project's WEB-INF/lib folder?
- In Eclipse, how do I exclude test folder of one maven project from another project that has as a dependency?
- How to copy a resource from one maven project to another
- How to import JUnit tests from one Maven project into another?
- How to merge two maven webapps into one project
- How to add Jetty-Servlets into Java Project via Maven for Cross-Origin-Header
- How to integrate maven generated vaadin project into eclipse vaadin plugin?
- How to add Spark to Maven project in Eclipse?
- How to add maven nature to studio project programatically
- how to configure maven to add junit 4.10 instead of 3.8 dependency in new project
- Eclipse - How to add a project as a Maven dependency to another, instead of adding as a jar?
- How to correctly add a Java Maven project dependency to a Grails Maven project in eclipse
- How to import one Eclipse project as a library into another?
- m2eclipse: add group id to project name when importing existing maven project into Eclipse
- How to resolve dependencies from one gradle project to another gradle project in my Eclipse workspace?
- How can i import a Eclipse launch-group configuration into another workspace along with project
- How to add several views into one tab group in workbench perspective?
- How do I manually add a project to the build path of another project?
- Eclipse: How to ignore .git subdir when adding one project to another project's build path?
- How to add C++ Library ( .a) file into C++/Java Hybrid Project
- How to add another Eclipse project as a library?
- How do I import a multi module Maven project from SVN into Eclipse (Indigo) so that child modules can be built independently?
- How to add 3rd party JARs to Maven project
- How to add incrementation to a variable as often as another one surpasses a certain value?
More Query from same tag
- Rethrow UncaughtExceptionHandler Exception after Logging It
- Eclipse Oxygen C++ Hello World Cross GCC error
- How can I only display projects inside a treeviewer eclipse plugin?
- output/log variable value before exit in eclipse
- How can I access <tomcat>\bin\*.properties when running from inside eclipse?
- My IDE says "Errors exists in required project. Continue to launch?"
- Eclipse Gradle Wizard creates project with SubFolder -lib
- Abstracting try/catch with Function in Java 8
- Why is the default export option .ear for my recently imported maven project
- Compiler has different output than OCAJP preparation book Overloading methods
- How to fix -Djava.endorsed.dirs not supported, that emerged after installing WTP in Eclipse?
- how to use ijkplayer library
- java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException error
- Android uncaught handler/uncaught exception
- Exporting signed apk for different architectures
- How to switch between Eclipse plugin?
- Java 12 and JavaFX 12 - create runnable jar and custom JRE
- Next button is grey
- Cvsignore in Eclipse after delete
- "Selection does not contain a main Type" - Eclipse Run Error
- Eclipse Maven Build: Missing requirement with own project
- How to configure the application URL with RAP/RWT
- running android lint error on saving file
- How can i enable Auto Import in Android Studio 1.2x
- Open html document in chrome from within Eclipse
- SQL Server 2005 connection with java.
- Eclipse RCP: File association (--launcher.openFile)
- Signals when debugging
- About C documentation
- How to disable the rename option from everywhere (i.e, from file menu & context menu) in eclipse plugin?