click the pause button in the eclipse debugger and then expand the threads of interest to see what they were doing at that point in time.
alternatively (and this does not require a debugger, or even a running process) use the
jstack utility in the jdk.
of course, stack traces do not cross thread boundaries - they won't show you what spawned a thread. but they may help.
if they don't, to find out what is spawning threads, you can put a breakpoint on
- How do I diagnose the source of orphaned threads in Java?
- How can I get the complete Call Hierarchy of a Java source code?
- How Do You Install the source for the java libraries in Eclipse?
- How to edit the existing java source file by using the plugin development API in eclipse?
- Eclipse, Java project - How do I add a source folder where the folder name is part of the package name?
- How to see the source code for java SDK (java.lang, java.util, ...) classes in Eclipse?
- How to view the source code of Java classes in Eclipse without ctrl+click?
- How do you install the source for Java 6 libraries in Eclipse?
- How to perform the Eclipse->Refactor->Rename function programmatically for Java source code?
- How to use Eclipse to surf the java source
- How can I send a java project including all referenced libraries to a friend so that they can run it and edit the source in their Eclipse?
- How to make Eclipse detect the right Java source code
- How do I debug my Java source code that I am calling from the MATLAB environment?
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- How to solve could not create the virtual machine error of Java Virtual Machine Launcher?
- How do I attach the Android Support Library source in Eclipse?
- How to locate the Path of the current project directory in Java (IDE)?
- Attach the Java Source Code
- How to enable the Java keyword assert in Eclipse program-wise?
- How do I add the Java API documentation to Eclipse?
- Java stack overflow error - how to increase the stack size in Eclipse?
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How to default the source folder for new JUnit tests in Eclipse?
- How can I set the current line of execution in the eclipse java debugger?
- How do I display a byte array as an array of hex bytes or unsigned decimal numbers in the Eclipse Java debugger?
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- How do I restart the Google App Engine Java Server in Eclipse?
- How to Create Flowchart from java source code in Eclipse
- How can I use the java Eclipse Abstract Syntax Tree in a project outside Eclipse? (ie not an eclipse plugin)
- How to solve "This element has no attached source and the Javadoc could not be found in the attached Javadoc"?
More Query from same tag
- Directing robot framework results using Eclipse
- Android Eclipse OSX Creating AVD using Terminal launches AVD Manager
- java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo java build path
- Cannot get Eclipse to recognize Sony Xperia under Linux
- In BIRT, when editing line charts, how do you plot multiple series of the same data?
- Eclipse and executing an external app on the current file
- Run Eclipse in verbose mode
- Cannot run Vaadin project in Eclipse Juno with Tomcat 7: throws ClassNotFoundException
- How to remove Projects (not jars) from EAR Libraries?
- Jenkins not executing selenium web driver code with chrome browser whereas its working well if user run through Eclipse
- Maven Java Compiler Replacement?
- Managing web project over multiple hosts with revision control
- DDMS has blank screen
- Eclipse : Could not open editor after Eclipse PDT upgrade to version 188.8.131.52706221952
- Adding shortcut to shortcutles Eclipse actions defined in plugins
- What is a popular JavaDoc practice for ASCII-art documentation?
- sonar-collapsible if statements
- Wild cards search in eclipse
- Does anyone else have this showing in eclipse?
- JAVAFx Build Failed
- How do I run SBT from within Eclipse?
- How to generate a war for a web service created in a console application
- Eclipse Paho Python Client not connecting
- Eclipse console output formatting issue
- How to set property eclipse.update.reconcile=true in Eclipse product built with Tycho
- eclipse plugins not visible
- Accessing Detailed logs in Tomcat
- Using ".jar" file imported to JSF 2.2 Project
- Is it possible to work on remote files in Eclipse?
- How to run Acceleo from generated java launcher class