<scrollview> <relativelayout> <imageview> with "wrap_content","wrap_content" and app background here . . .
i have not try this but i guess it will work..
i'm not sure if you can do that with scrollview but if you want to change your application to scroll horizontally you might consider implement a viewpager and set a different background at each page. it will smoothly switch between pages displaying different picture on the full screen. you might want to check this tutorial: http://thepseudocoder.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/android-page-swiping-using-viewpager/
- how can scroll background image?
- How can I add a background image in a html file in dynamic web project using eclipse?
- How can I create a button that changes its background image to represent its states
- How can i add a background image in the MainScreen menu (here)?
- Android/Eclipse: how can I add an image in the res/drawable folder?
- How can I get Eclipse to scroll past the bottom of the document?
- How can I scroll left and right in Eclipse editor with the keyboard without moving the cursor?
- How Can I Change The Location of Image Files Created by BIRT in a Spring Boot Application
- Android Eclipse How can i save rendered GLsurfaceView as *.png image
- Eclipse CDT: How can I change background color of tooltip in editor?
- how can i override the saved image in external storage android
- How can I change the background color of the Mylyn task view?
- How do I set the background color or image of a cell in a ListView (or ListActivity) on Android?
- How can I recreate an Instagram like scroll where the post information remains at the top until the next post reaches the top on Android?
- How can I restore the default background color in Eclipse?
- How to make a background image transparent in the activity?
- How can i make orientation of background remain portrait eve on screen rotation
- How to control background image transparency in android app?
- how can i insert an image having a .gif format?
- How to set JFrame or JPanel Background Image in Eclipse Helios
- How can I change the background color for the the Eclipse 3.5 editor?
- How can I save Parse Tree Visualization as Image in Eclipse?
- How do I set a background image for Android?
- How to stretch and reduce background image for text label using css
- how to add captured image dynamically into a Horizontal scroll view
- how to add just an background image and a link button in android application?
- Grey Scroll Pane Background Image in JavaFX
- How do i create a background of auto sliding image in eclipse
- How can I re-enable variable markers next to the scroll bar?
- How can I display image in eclipse?
More Query from same tag
- Hide Coolbar/Toolbar items/Preference pages in Eclipse RCP application (Eclipse e4)
- System.out.write() not properly writing out certain bytes
- Android dalvikvm can't find/link to class
- .ant-targets-build.xml puts eclipse project into error
- Specify a default product for new SWTBot Eclipse run configurations
- A JavaFX GUI is working perfectly fine with Netbeans IDE, but not with eclipse
- Eclipse plugin for adding custom library
- Unable to write to Excel using Selenium webdriver
- Add new proposal in Eclipse for Python
- Eclipse - custom launch configuration - apply/revert buttons
- Use an Eclipse class in android studio?
- Having an ERROR: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
- Run Eclipse 64Bit and 32Bit version with one setting
- net.ucanaccess.triggers.TriggerException: Table does not exists. :Z_2015_02_24
- How to start new intent from PostExecute in Android?
- Character encoding in HTML file using WebView in JavaFX
- MojoFailureException on maven project
- Java Applet using jacob to load com dll method getting Errormessage : NoClassDefFoundError: com/jacob/activeX/ActiveXComponent
- tomcat not starting up in eclipse, Logger ClassnotFoundException, invalid LOC header
- Need some help find Open Reading frame in DNA using Regex?
- Android Eclipse String Txt + Edittext + String Txt = Crash
- Search in XML/HTML/JSP in Eclipse
- How to setup bundle development environment (Eclipse Equinox Maven)
- NoClassDefFoundError: Mockito Bytebuddy
- Googlemaps v2 'Error inflaing class fragment"
- Re-printing line in a loop if 'X' value isn't met in Java
- How can I retrieve a feed in JSON from a Java Servlet?
- Strange force close
- Source Not Found: Adding the source attachment to view source code
- View Custom perspective when breakpoint is triggered