most likely the eclipse and netbeans ides have to have an updated parser and lexer details to correctly support c++11. hopefully someone has already done this for c++11 and can post additional details.
it appears netbeans is written in java, since that product's forum has three posts that discuss the procedure for older and more recent netbeans versions.
i have found a non eclipse post that may be the solution for c++11 keyword recognition inside the eclipse ide. review: how do i use a custom gcc toolchain with eclipse?. it has a step by step procedure and screen captures for updating the gcc toochain within eclipse. i expect support from the clang and clang++ compiler set to be similar. the external article is from this so post: eclipse ide for c++ hooking up multiple compiler toolset
i do not have additional time right now to follow the netbeans procedure to create a new netbeans parser and lexer for the c++11 support. maybe someone else has already done so and can share the details. the posts i have found follow. note, that these are tutorials for any language in the netbeans ide.
- netbeans 7.2 and above
1) javacc lexer generator integration tutorial for the netbeans platform
2) javacc parser generator integration tutorial for the netbeans platform
both of the above steps must occur in this order. if not, i have no idea what will happen, but likely not the expected outcome.
- netbeans 7.1 and older
how to create support for a new language
i wish more complete posts exist. maybe the other users are simply ignoring the incorrect keyword indications from the ides. netbeans 7.4 seems perfectly fine compiling with the clang++ 3.3 compiler. i have no c++11 compilation errors on a c++11 centric project. the ide is improperly saying that
override is invalid though.
- How do you make Eclipse recognize Java EE jar files so Servlets can compile?
- How can I make Eclipse C.D.T. recognize C++11 features?
- How can I make eclipse recognize projects from another computer?
- How can I make Eclipse file search not include svn directories?
- How can I make the Mylyn GitHub Connector for Eclipse run authenticated requests?
- Why is Eclipse trying to copy my .svn folders from src to bin, and how can I make it stop?
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- How can I make Eclipse output std:out to a standard windows console
- How can I make Eclipse to break on ALL uncaught exceptions?
- How can I make Eclipse CDT auto-indent properly when using BOOST_FOREACH?
- How can I make eclipse CDT ignore errors?
- How can I use WindowBuilder core in Eclipse Kepler to make a simple window?
- How do I build an Eclipse RCP app so that its features can be updated automatically?
- How can to make a web app project validation fast in eclipse IDE?
- How can I make eclipse connect to Android emulator manually?
- How can Eclipse recognize MPI artifcats without errors?
- How can I parameterize an Eclipse generated make file
- How do I make Eclipse recognize JUnit tests when creating a suite?
- How can we make SonarLint startup faster in Eclipse with lots of projects?
- How can I make Eclipse work with `perlbrew`?
- How can I make the Eclipse Python debugger more reliable?
- How can I make eclipse gracefully shutdown dropwizard when I debug?
- How can I make Eclipse (or javac) warn about over-inclusive throws clauses
- How can I get Eclipse to re-compile my JUnit test when I make a change to it?
- How can I get Eclipse to recognize an encryption algorithm in an Android project
- How can i make code formatting in netbeans and eclipse equal
- how can I make this coin flip simulation work based on user input? java eclipse
- How do I make Eclipse recognize KBUILD_MODNAME?
- How can I make the Eclipse content assist case-sensitive?
- How can I make a workspace-folder level build script visible in the Eclipse Project Explorer?
More Query from same tag
- how to update a external jar with my java class file on eclipse
- Can't import portlet into Eclipse IDE (SDK Error Message)
- Jsoup - Printing element.data() prints nothing
- How can I modify HTML source using an Eclipse plugin?
- How to fix Missing requirement for javax.imageio while building Eclipse-CDT using Maven?
- Problems with the Renderscript support library
- Why are Eclipse project folders marked Derived still showing up in the Synchronization view?
- Eclipse: unable to change proxy authentication information for Luna on OSX
- SpagoBI AxisFault
- error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'roundLayout' in package "package name"
- Hadoop eclipse plugin error
- How do you make new editors open in another screen?
- How to debug remote deployed spring boot app & maven on eclipse
- System.out.println - println is not correctly spelled in Eclipse IDE
- How to make the eclipse IDE to build faster
- Properly importing Apache nutch to eclipse EE juno using SVN
- This element has no attached source and the Javadoc could not be found in the attached Javadoc
- Setting up Python Interpreter in Eclipse
- Honeycomb preview - can not install my app on emulator under Eclipse
- Method must have signature "String method()" but has signature "void method()"
- View Logger output in eclipse for a java project
- How to create a managed build in Eclipse Phortran that supports module dependencies?
- Eclipse Build Path Error (Java SE 8)
- Cannot create or edit Android Virtual Devices (AVD) from Eclipse, ADT 22.6
- Is there an Eclipse plugin for collaborative editing?
- JUnit Test Suite and Ant Build "ClassNotFoundException"
- How to upgrade Eclipse from Galileo to Helios on Ubuntu (10.04)
- Android Honeycomb: Off-center button text - unable to center
- Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was BEGIN_OBJECT when using GSON
- Why creating a Gradle project downloading gradle.zip from Internet?