i found the answer very quickly after i googled some more:
i find this approach even better, because i don't have to apply the build pattern every time i generate setters. which by convention should always be
- How can I force eclipse to generate my setters with a return statement
- eclipse : How can I change method signature with change return value too
- How can I force Eclipse to produce always the same DEBUG_SESSION_ID GET parameter when debugging PDT project with Zend Debugger?
- How can Eclipse create a class with unresolved compilation problems?
- How can I tell Eclipse to warn me when I compare Strings with == instead of .equals()
- Generate setters that return self in Eclipse
- How can we automatically generate comments for methods written by us in Eclipse RCP?
- How to generate return value type and variable assignment in Eclipse java editor?
- How can I add current Eclipse project to git with EGit?
- How Can I Tell Eclipse to Compile and Build a Project with a Different JRE Version than it Normally Does?
- How do I force eclipse to update the apk on my hardware device with each build?
- How can I download Java Servlet documentation and attach with eclipse
- How Can I insert System.out.println() in Eclipse with ctrl + space
- How can I get Eclipse work with Maven and SVN correctly?
- How can use mingw-w64 and MSYS2 with any IDE like eclipse or codeblocks?
- When you get a stack trace in Eclipse with SDK classes in the stack, how can you see the SDK sources?
- How to use eclipse with ssh, so that the remote projects can be edited by local eclipse?
- Can Eclipse generate method-chaining setters
- How can i integrate MATLAB with Eclipse
- How can you set-up PHP + xDebug + (x)Unit + Eclipse to work with breakpoints in unit tests?
- How can I use Java 7 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1
- How can I get Eclipse CDT to generate a C++ class constructor from data members?
- How can I scroll left and right in Eclipse editor with the keyboard without moving the cursor?
- How can I switch to the other pane of editors in Eclipse with a shortcut?
- How can I force Eclipse to use Sun Java?
- How (if possible) can I configure Eclipse with Intellij IDEA keyboard shortcuts?
- How can we make SonarLint startup faster in Eclipse with lots of projects?
- How can I force the Eclipse toolbar to be on one row
- How can I make Eclipse work with `perlbrew`?
- How can I parse XML doc with Schema 1.1, in Eclipse IDE?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse not responding in windows 8
- How to make a confirmation after sending sms from emulator to other mobile numbers?
- Symbol for carriage return in eclipse
- Can't modify properties with recent update on Eclipse
- Using egit with github and eclipse 3.8.1 on ubuntu 13.10
- Issue Importing Maven (Atlassian JIRA Plugin) Project into Eclipse IDE
- EJB interface references from a separated Web Project
- How do I create run configurations for running junit tests via maven?
- Where does Tomcat in Eclipse store the expanded WAR?
- How do I run an imported Spring project in IntelliJ
- Capturing timing data from Junit tests on Eclipse
- Resources with Eclipse and runnable Jar
- Eclipse buttons like Step in, Step out, resume etc.. not working
- How do I get Robolectric working with the Android-Release Archetype?
- Maven project structure corrupted
- What does that mark indicate in eclipse
- Java JNI error for open Process with Java application
- Gurobi UnsatisfiedLinkError
- Why does gdb evaluate sqrt(3) to 0?
- Opened/closed projects in one workspace - how many is too many?
- How to properly set a JavaEE project classpath in Eclipse?
- Unable to connect to mysql database using jsp page but below error java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/dbname
- SVN refuses to commit. No updates required
- How can i do this question putting the value 0 on the subsequent values/ logic
- How do I disable the TODO marker annotation in the right margin in Eclipse?
- sts/eclipse lock the versioned jar and hence ivy does not resolve dependency
- Null assignment behavior java
- How to push the Tag to GitHub from Eclipse?
- Request android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
- Create a web service with Tomcat 5.5.30 and Jersey