instead of searching src folders and src.zip files in these folders look for "org.eclipse...source...jar" files in the plugin folder.
for example org.eclipse.jface.source_3.13.2.v20171022-1656.jar
it works at least for my eclipse oxigen. if you have not such files install "eclipse sdk" plugin and try again
i am using the swt repository hosted at this url, which contains e.g. jface 3.8.0 and swt 4.4 (both including sources)
- How can I add JFace source in Eclipse
- How to add Google's Guava to eclipse so I can read the source code
- How can I add a default header to my source files automatically in Eclipse?
- How can I add a generated Source Folder to my Source Path in Gradle?
- How can I get Eclipse to index an entire C/C++ source tree that contains multiple "make projects"?
- How can I add build path items to Eclipse 3.5 using relative paths?
- How can I add current Eclipse project to git with EGit?
- How Can I Add the Apache POI Library in and Eclipse Project?
- How can I add an Eclipse Quick Fix for a custom Java marker?
- How can I format an entire source tree in Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede)?
- How can i add syntax highlight in eclipse for cakephp view.ctp files?
- How can I add a classpath entry as a publish/export dependency in an Eclipse dynamic web project?
- How can I add the external jar to the eclipse rcp application?
- How to add mysql JDBC driver to Eclipse so it can be used by SQL Explorer?
- How to add a second source directory to an Eclipse project
- How do you add a PHP framework to code completion/assist in Eclipse PDT and can the framework be added as default for all projects?
- How can I get eclipse to run currently open source file?
- How can I convince Eclipse CDT that a macro is defined for source code editing and code completion?
- How can I get Eclipse to store .class files in a folder outside the Project folder where I store the .java source files?
- How can I add imported jar files to web-inf/lib in eclipse for my build?
- How can I add custom task to the Eclipse Gradle Task Tab?
- How can i add images in source folder of a Maven Java Project?
- Eclipse Plugin-ins: How can I add a group to the popup context menu?
- How can I add the most common mercurial commands to an Eclipse toolbar?
- How to add plugin to eclipse , So that I can run QML from Eclipse
- Can I add a metadata to a source file in eclipse on save/commit/upload?
- How can I change a source folder to a test source folder in Eclipse
- How can I add the Eclipse Gradle Task Tab?
- How can I setup eclipse to follow through to the source code of methods in imported maven dependencies?
- How can I add the functionality of User Input to my eclipse plugin?
More Query from same tag
- Maven plugin not using Eclipse's proxy settings
- Is there a way to get maven and eclipse to generate identical class files
- How to configure titan over hbase in java eclipse?
- STS/Eclipse permission denied error when trying to build workspace
- Reconnecting a Mercurial controlled project in Eclipse
- Cannot use macro in C++
- Spring Boot 4.9.0 ThymeLeaf auto-complete not working in Eclipse
- How to Implement shared preference concept in tabhost on android eclipse
- Recent Eclipse Oxygen Version does not support CVS plugin
- Configuring gems in eclipse
- How to open Pydev Package Explorer
- Eclipse android configuration issue
- Java application runs properly in Eclipse, but not as .jar
- JWNL (Java WordNet Library) and WordNet
- Java code works on eclipse but not on command prompt
- Java applet debugging: port does not open for debugging
- Eclipse not importing Android projects
- Eclipse: Invalid maximum heap size:
- "The import org.springframework cannot be resolved."
- How do I process Russian text in Eclipse?
- Converting CVS multi-project tree hierarchy to Git?
- primefaces not working with eclipse indigo
- Renaming Library project doesnt update reference to Project
- Generating java proxy class in Eclipse
- jar file is not updated in main project maven
- Where's the native executable in my application?
- Running a multi-module Maven web app with Jetty, HTTP ERROR: 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
- Java 1.8 installation on MacOS X 10.9 - missing JavaVM link
- Letting the user resize an image
- Eclipse shortcut to insert variable in string literal