rwt.getrequest() is not recommended because usually rwt would shield you from the lower-level servlet api and certain direct interactions with the request could even interfere with rwts life cycle and yield funny responses.
while in your case it would be safe to access the
rwt.getrequest(), i recommend to use
rwt.getuisession( display ).gethttpsession().getservletcontext();
to access the servlet context.
the second approach accesses internal classes that aren't part of the public api and therefore shouldn't be use. the accessed classes may change or be (re)moved in the future without further notice and break your application.
- How can I access one Eclipse RAP entry point from another?
- How can I write tests in one Eclipse project for classes from another Eclipse project?
- How can I launch more than one debug session in Eclipse from a single click?
- How can I copy Eclipse classpath variables from one workspace to a new workspace?
- How to resolve dependencies from one gradle project to another gradle project in my Eclipse workspace?
- In Eclipse How Can I Edit With One Format And Commit With Another
- How can I access which files the user currently has open from an eclipse plugin?
- how to import file from one eclipse project to another
- How can I call a method in jar from another eclipse plugin project?
- How to copy a file from one branch to another branch using functionality on Eclipse
- Access classes from one project in another Java Web project in Eclipse
- how can i access Rational Team Concert source code from a 4.0.7 server using eclipse IDE?
- How to access controls(views)in tabs from another one in android?
- SVN How can i add 2 new files from one branch to another branch?
- How can I exclude one persistence.xml from the test classpath in Eclipse without using Maven/Ant?
- How can I make eclipse recognize projects from another computer?
- How to access an existing SQLite Database from another project in Eclipse
- How can my project access its "resources" directory both when run in Eclipse and from a Maven-packaged jar file?
- How one project can reference to another in Eclipse Java
- How can i use generated elements from one emf model in another generated editor
- How can i access shared preferences from another view
- How to stop Eclipse formatter from placing all enums on one line
- How can I exclude some folders from my Eclipse project?
- Eclipse - How can I change a 'Project Facet' from Tomcat 6 to Tomcat 5.5?
- Why is Eclipse trying to copy my .svn folders from src to bin, and how can I make it stop?
- Can we call another project java class from our project in eclipse
- How can I upgrade Eclipse Luna to Mars from Eclipse?
- How can I stop Eclipse from asking to install Subversive Connectors
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
- Point eclipse IDE to use another JRE / JDK other than one specified in JAVA_HOME
More Query from same tag
- Java_swt in eclipse
- In Eclipse, I do not have add 'plugin' in the add new project wizard
- How do I get the .gdbinit command file needed by Eclipse for debugging?
- GNU Radio: How to define a "get_*" method inside a sink block
- SSH and Egit with Eclipse Neon
- How to query RTC builds?
- Eclipse Package Declaration Work Around?
- class cast exception in narrow a jndi reffrence in ejb
- Developing with Eclipse and Phonegap/Cordova 3
- Java - Listing the index of duplicate values in an int array
- Where to tweak an Eclipse to change the default settings used when creating a new Workspace?
- on save compile and deploy with maven eclipse and weblogic
- Running a program outside Eclipse
- Eclipse Luna With MinGW: "Launch failed. Binary not found."
- Create and modify ecore files and their instances from code
- No suggestions from code completion in CounterClockwise
- Add external JS engine to Eclipse runtime to use Eclipse Java Compiler and <script> in Ant in Java 15
- lost all projects from eclipse all java and xml files on workspace have 0kb how to restore
- Eclipse jumping to function name on Ctrl-S
- Error checking in Eclipse for a single file
- CheckboxCellEditor shows text and not a check box
- Azure deployment with eclipse result in error importing subscriptions from publish settings file
- no run on server of maven web proj in eclipse
- Maven Assembly Plugin NoClassDefFoundError
- Android SDK Manager Update - Eclipse Not generating activity_main, main.java, or correct manifest
- Problem with Eclipse while programming for android - "Refreshing external folders"
- Is there a way to generate the MANIFEST.MF for an Eclipse plug-in project with m2eclipse?
- Ubuntu Eclipse CDT unresolved include <stdio.h>
- How to change the icon in liferay portal
- Changing the font of the application title in android