i found http://www.jarfinder.com pretty useful. using this site, i could give the class name to find the jar name for available eclipse releases.
for example, i could search org.eclipse.jface.text.document
by clicking the class, i could identify the name of the jar file.
even though the newest eclipse information is not available, i could guess the jar name.
- Finding jar dependencies for eclipse/jdt in Java
- Get source jar files attached to Eclipse for Maven-managed dependencies
- How to put eclipse jdt jar libraries in Java Build Path?
- How to add referenced library JAR files using relative path for eclipse Java project in vscode
- Finding a file in a root directory of jar exported from Eclipse for JUNIT testing
- Test dependencies for white-box unit testing Java modules with Maven and Eclipse
- How export an Eclipse project including IBM classes for Java libraries into an executable JAR
- Running a java jar with eclipse swt dependencies with maven-dependency-plugin
- Correct Java dependencies installed for eclipse ADT development
- Eclipse not Finding Library for Executable Jar
- Saving different Java JAR export destinations for different projects in Eclipse
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- How to change font size in Eclipse for Java text editors?
- Eclipse IDE for Java - Full Dark Theme
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- Wrapping chained method calls on a separate line in Eclipse for Java
- How to upgrade Eclipse for Java EE Developers?
- Eclipse Kepler for OS X Mavericks request Java SE 6
- How to attach source or JavaDoc in eclipse for any jar file e.g. JavaFX?
- How to simultaneously run all JUnit tests for a Eclipse Java project without Maven?
- "insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment " message in eclipse
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- How to create the pom.xml for a Java project with Eclipse
- How do I Install JBoss AS / WildFly Server in Eclipse for Java EE
- Maven build failed due to JDT dependencies - No versions available for org.osgi.service:org.osgi.service.prefs:jar:[1.1.0,1.2.0)
- Vertical line between matching curly braces for java in eclipse
- .gitignore file for java eclipse project
- Adding a JAR to an Eclipse Java library
- How to filter call stack in Eclipse debug view for Java
- Tools jar does not exist Eclipse JAVA
More Query from same tag
- How to refresh table model after data and size change
- Is there way to change NON-NLS tag itself to something else?
- force.com IDE access to custom validation rules in a managed package object
- Count Down Timer?
- Found '1.8' instead. Android requires compiler compliance level 5.0 or 6.0. Please use Android Tools > Fix Project Properties
- Is there any public API to test Volley API?
- How to get the host OSGI console for Eclipse
- Can't import custom Python module using Eclipse
- How to deploy Spring MVC to remote Tomcat server
- How to exclude a library from the eclipse default test classpath?
- Where did the Log4j Log Output Go?
- Not able to create/import Gradle (4.3) project in Eclipse Oxygen and Java 9
- Error in GWT: " Type 'com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.data.BasePagingLoadConfig' was not assignable to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable"
- What are validators in eclipse IDE?
- How to Implement activity transition animation in Android Studios
- write multiple strings to a file and add a new line
- CTRL + Space does not work as it suppose to work on eclipse macbook
- Eclipse not recognizing generated class
- Django Custom Commands don't work in Eclipse
- I tried creating a new project in eclipse in Ubuntu 20.04 but it gives me this error Errors occurred during the build
- Android Application Crashes ActivityManager permission Denied on Eclipse
- Log4j2 in Eclipse and Maven - need to have different config files
- Widget ID and Intents
- Modified Java class (treated as binary files) immediately after git clone
- Variable cannot be resolved, error in Eclipse but not BlueJ
- Changing language of a JComboBox
- Retrieving Custom Layout dimensions before setContentView()
- Error trying to find exec "cc1d"
- Exporting multiple jars in Eclipse
- Hiding features in eclipse update site from being visible to person who is updating