given the information you provided, my best guess is that the problem is related to a
buildscript section in either
maven.gradle or another build script. for example, you might be missing a repository declaration there. to rule out that the problem is related to eclipse (integration), i'd first try to build the project on the command line (e.g.
gradle clean build --refresh-dependencies).
your local repo maybe corrupted. try to uninstall junit from your local repo and redownload it.
rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/junit
- Error while initializing classpath container : Eclipse
- Eclipse internal error while initializing Java tooling
- Websphere application server classpath container empty while using m2e plugin in Eclipse
- Unbound classpath container in Eclipse
- Eclipse : An error occurred while filtering resources
- "Unable to acquire application service" error while launching Eclipse
- Getting Error running javac.exe compiler message, while using Ant in Eclipse
- Can't connect to any URI error while commiting code from Eclipse to Git Repository
- Android Eclipse Classpath - want to add classpath container path but eclipse won't let me
- Error while installing Maven Integration for Eclipse
- Error in Assigning proper home directory while configuring jboss-eap-6.4 server in Eclipse Luna
- Eclipse error: Unbound classpath container
- Error while opening the Eclipse Android Layout Editor
- Error with parsing Android sdk content and initializing java tooling in eclipse
- Getting "No Repository Found" error in Eclipse (Ganymede) while trying to install google plugins (GWT)
- Python code works, but eclipse shows error - Syntax error while detecting tuple
- How can I disable `Unknown property: ` error in eclipse while writing JavaFx css
- Error while installing check style plugin for eclipse
- Gradle error while setting up LibGDX with eclipse
- Error while updating ADT 23.0.0 in eclipse
- Error while installing Eclipse IDE
- Profile id _SELF_ is not registered error while installing new plugin in eclipse mars
- Missing arch-specific emulator program error while launcing avd in eclipse
- "an error occurred while collecting items to be installed" on eclipse "check for updates"
- Eclipse : Getting Error as Could not find jar file while installing Plugin in Eclipse
- Debugger for C++ eclipse gives the following error. 'Launching program name' has encountered a ... Error while launching command: gdb --version
- error while opening eclipse
- Pretty Printers Error while executing Python code in Eclipse Ubuntu 14
- Error while porting app from Eclipse to Android Studio
More Query from same tag
- How to search especial characters in eclipse?
- Cloud Foundry plug-in is not installable into pulse managed eclipse (due to missing joda time osgi bundle)
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0, tomcat 7, java 7/8 problems
- Java build path, differences between Library tab and Order And Export Tab
- Adding SWT nature to eclipse project
- Jetty deploy war file (Automatic Deployment is not working)
- How to hot deploy scala+Java EE 6?
- Error has eccurred in Eclipse during importing class
- What's the difference between "Push..." and "Push to upstream..." in Eclipse
- Lua to be exported as .apk in Eclipse
- How to use new layout editor for Android project in Eclipse
- Reduce size of debug APK in IntelliJ
- Generated Classes by JAXB are not recognizable
- Debugging perl CGI
- Apache Tomcat 8 at local host failed to start- eclipse
- Server Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost was unable to start within 45 seconds
- How to convert two different strings to date format and finding their differences in JSP/JAVA
- NullPointerException when trying to load an FXML file - only when run as Jar file
- How can I solve java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) error?
- Problems after Importing an android project from github into Eclipse
- Problems with cplex implementation in java (eclipse), objetive value= 0 ; LP Presolve eliminated 96 rows and 0 columns
- java.lang.NullPointerException: No API environment is registered for this thread
- JUnit Plug-in Tests Ignoring Target Platform
- JAVA HOME is set to 1.8 but eclipse uses java 9
- Apache Commons Email install in Eclipse: cannot be resolved
- Android Lots of skipped frame errors
- Why my Swing based GUI application is not responding?
- ids collision in android xmls
- Eclipse Web Service Explorer not displaying list of Objects as response