i have the same problem, and update all support library to the latest version (include android-support-v13.jar). it will work fine.
i fixed it by:
right click android progect ---> android tools ---> add support liberary...--->download latest android support
i tried this:
a) restarted eclipse.
b) deleted all .jar files under libs/ folder. (if you have android-support-v4.jar or any other lib files)
c) also, checked at chris banes's stack overflow post
d) clean build
- Error showing at onCreate() while using AppCompactActivity
- Getting Error running javac.exe compiler message, while using Ant in Eclipse
- Unresolved inclusion error while using NDK
- while using support library i am getting an error that Attribute " " has already been defined in android
- Android: Error while using bitmap to display image using android studio
- Unresolved import error with pydev while using from-import-as
- Internal error while accessing GIT repository from RSA 9.1 using TFS plug-in
- Error while using ternary operator
- Eclipse CDT error while using Function Callgraph option of Profiling Tools
- Eclipse displaying compilation error messages while using lombok API
- Eclipse Showing error while starting
- Error while launching client file using Protractor in Eclipse
- Getting error "OakConstraint0021" while deploying AEM project using Maven
- Connection refused error in java using Google map API with eclipse IDE while the same URL is giving me the result in browsers
- getting error The namespace of element bindings must be from the schema namespace while using maven-jaxb2-plugin in eclipse
- Error in <c:forEach> tag in JSTL while using Eclipse
- Glassfish server is showing error while starting
- linking error while using opencv 3.0 on eclipse
- Error while using pdfbox to create pdf : Identifier expected after this token
- error while trying to run MapReduce job using eclipse Indigo
- Error while Debugging using Eclipse for DS-5
- Error while connecting to Oracle DSN using Java
- why I am getting an error while launching eclipse in headless mode for building rule app using automation tool plugin
- Undefined reference error while using Opencv: BlobDetector
- <!> Error during startup: Cannot load library in OMNET++ project while using sqlite3
- Getting Error running javac.exe compiler message, while using Ant in Spring Tool Suite
- error while trying to receive email using javamail
- Getting error while trying to generate the Classes from an Schema using JAXB(xjc)
- Error while building Struts Application using Ant
- Why am I getting this error while using sikuli on for the first time?
More Query from same tag
- Eclipse : Force UTF-8 in the imported projects
- Setting up Stat-ET Sweave for the first time
- How to open a browser through a Relative Layout
- No sound after export to jar
- Maven2 WTP version for Eclipse
- Setting a default starting file for Eclipse
- Tomcat v7 Will not run
- How do I disable a gridView cell through onclick?
- How to edit a working set or maybe there are other tools for fast filtering?
- Android 4.3 Eclipse Android Device Chooser states version unknown
- M2Eclipse, META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
- How to install older Android SDK Platform-tools 23.0.1 in Eclipse?
- JSON object error in login and register form
- Accessing APK files from unrooted Android device
- Header ImageView in Navigation Drawer - Android Eclipse
- Using Remote API in Pycharm Google App Engine Project
- How to make an eclipse template that automaticlly assign ctors parameters to class members?
- Eclipse freezes a lot while developing android application, also the emulator
- How to set top-left corner icon of an eclipse 4 APP
- Eclipse doesn't show java source code
- Junit 4 + Eclipse - Run inner class test cases with SpringJUnit4ClassRunner as well
- "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7" error when I try to run a rest-assured test class
- Java - Counting Occurrences in a Linked List
- How can I hook into Eclipse editor events in my own plugin?
- How can I get rid of escaped character in eclipse
- Is it possible to link conditional breakpoints and scrapbook in Eclipse?
- Eclipse pydev auto-suggestions don't work in some cases
- How do you debug a series of Aspect in eclipse?
- MySQL jdbc connection in Eclipse Keppler Tomcat 7