it would seem as if your
app_name had been declared in a language localized resource folder (values-en).
try creating a resource file in
values, that will be the lowest level value found of no other localizations are available.
you can see some info at this post:
basically, the latest tools do a lint check before allowing you to export.
you can disable it under
"window" > "preferences" > "android" > "lint error checking"
you should be able to disable
"run full error check when exporting app and abort if fatal errors are found".
i'm guessing that if you distribute to different locales, your app will not function as expected, that's why the tools consider that a "fatal" error.
- Error exporting signed application package
- Eclipse application package renaming tool give an error
- error exporting signed apk - Dalvik format failed with error 1
- Rename application Package generates fatal error "Fatal error occurred while performing refactoring"
- Can't rename application package without an error message on one project
- Compilation error - package com.google.gson not found in Redhat "Openshift" application
- How to export signed application package in eclipse with proguard and crashlytics?
- Exporting headless eclipse application causes 'The product's defining plug -in could not found' error
- Error with Proguard when signed application
- Project name contains unsupported characters! Error while exporting signed APK in Android
- Eclipse - Export Signed Application Package Not Producing APK
- Eclipse package explorer error in a web application project
- Android Eclipse after taken signed build, when try to install getting error for while parsing the package
- "Unable to acquire application service" error while launching Eclipse
- "duplicate entry" error when exporting Java project to JAR with Eclipse
- INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT error when trying to install application
- SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class org.apache.catalina.deploy.ApplicationListener
- eclipse error exporting plugin
- Exporting Spring Boot application as JAR file in eclipse
- Whats best way to package a Java Application with lots of dependencies?
- Error when exporting archive file or file system with Eclipse (Android)
- Error while deploying web application to Amazon elastic beanstalk
- RCP application run from Eclipse runs fine, exporting it throws InjectionExceptions
- "Could not find main method from given launch configuration" error when exporting jar from Eclipse
- Error with web application (Eclipse, Spring, GWT) - reportUnusedDeclaredThrownExceptionIncludeDocCommentReference
- How do I fix a "declared package does not match the expected package" error on Eclipse?
- Android Package Builder error : Unsupported Major Minor version 52.0
- Android-SDK package installation error although Eclipse & SDK manager are run as Administrator on Vista
- How do I resolve an "Error reading signed content." error when installing ADT 23.0.2 in Eclipse 4.4 on OSX
- Not able to create Android application project in Eclipse. Error Message - Enter an application name (shown in launcher)
More Query from same tag
- How to add automatically the imports in a Java project?
- How to make a custom Eclipse build?
- Eclipse how to link a jar containing javadocs/source with its binary?
- Eclipse will not run Android project in AVD automatically
- lost in deployment: session.getAttribute() returns NULL in some Tomcat configurations
- Locate strings.xml file in the project res folder [Eclipse]
- Eclipse (c++) doesn't run programs
- How to make image views in eclipse 5.1 WVGA not distorted
- Generating notation model from domain model
- How to specify c++ system include path in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Inserting Data into MySQL with a while loop no value specified error
- Java web service "HTTP status 404" - Eclipse, Apache, Tomcat
- Below If else condition is not working in my script
- Eclipse and curly braces
- How do you make eclipse use an existing svn working copy?
- Nutch/Hadoop: How do I configure the url to track the job?
- Editor similar to Compare Editor
- Is there a hot key for "go to test" in eclipse
- Unable to "Run on Server" a webapp from Eclipse
- Matching non commented pattern in eclipse
- .svn/entries: No such file or directory
- How do I make a return type have the same output as a print function?
- Eclipse conditional path variables
- Configure APR connector in Spring Tool Suite/Eclipse
- Programming on a remote machine [Eclipse - ruby]
- Cannot find Java Import in Eclipse?
- Generated CXF client would not compile with Java 1.5 on Eclipse
- Who loads javax.swing.* classes in Equinox osgi container?
- Make IntelliJ documentation (quick-doc) window close when mouse is moved away
- Can't make Eclipse (Luna) PyDev console use UTF-8