apparently, no one have seen xwt in production env.
xwt is a declarative ui framework. it allows you to model your ui. you don't need to write code to instantiate, design, layout and data-bind your swt widgets. instead a xml based description file is used to build the ui.
take a look at the example from the xwt faq: http://wiki.eclipse.org/e4/xwt#layout
xwt resembles gladexml, xaml and xul. there is tooling support in eclipse juno with the xwt editor and windowbuilder.
in my opinion the tooling support is lacking, several features of xwt are missing from the editors. while i generally prefer the declarative ui approach, i wouldn't base a non-trivial project on xwt alone.
- Googletest Eclipse C++ : How to have both test and production executable?
- In Eclipse (Spring Source) Grails always build in production mode
- Eclipse XWT in production?
- No suitable Driver found in production and not in eclipse
- How to use separate databases for production and testing in an eclipse RCP app
- Changing unit test package name with corresponding production code package in Eclipse
- Gwt and eclipse with jetty for production mode
- Use different JPA.persistence.xml in Eclipse depending on production or test environment
- Eclipse Wizard does not close on "finish" in a production environment
- "Debug certificate expired" error in Eclipse Android plugins
- 'Must Override a Superclass Method' Errors after importing a project into Eclipse
- Can't start Eclipse - Java was started but returned exit code=13
- How do I change Eclipse to use spaces instead of tabs?
- Does a "Find in project..." feature exist in Eclipse IDE?
- Eclipse HotKey: how to switch between tabs?
- Clearing coverage highlighting in Eclipse
- Update Eclipse with Android development tools v. 23
- How can I get Eclipse to show .* files?
- Seeking useful Eclipse Java code templates
- How to turn off the Eclipse code formatter for certain sections of Java code?
- How to change font size in Eclipse for Java text editors?
- Dark color scheme for Eclipse
- How to view hierarchical package structure in Eclipse package explorer
- Eclipse Optimize Imports to Include Static Imports
- Eclipse IDE for Java - Full Dark Theme
- Eclipse jump to closing brace
- Eclipse - Unable to install breakpoint due to missing line number attributes
- How do I increase the capacity of the Eclipse output console?
- How do I import the javax.servlet / jakarta.servlet API in my Eclipse project?
More Query from same tag
- Can't open the SDK Manager
- Can I ignore Eclipse serialversionuid missing warning for SOME parts of my project?
- Android app crashes when click button
- Disable XML validation in Eclipse
- which sdk is needed to compile java me code for samsung tocco?
- Trying to Install MAT tool in Eclipse ADT
- File reading failed with no clear reason - Java
- Runtime Error thrown by HttpResponse httpResponse = httpClient.execute(httpPost);
- m2e vs wtp vs m2e-wtp?
- Cross Origin Issue AngularJS's Directives in Eclipse
- Fail while installing dynamic web module2.5
- Unable to "Run on Server" a webapp from Eclipse
- How to create an Error Hover for Syntax Errors in a custom Eclipse Editor
- Tomcat started in Eclipse but unable to connect to http://localhost:8080
- Executing the Eclipse generate javadoc from the command line
- Autocomplete with generic types in concrete class of implementation
- Connecting phone to computer makes Eclipse hang (worse after update to ICS)
- NSIS Eclipse plugin not working
- Cannot emulate Android device in Eclipse
- Splash screen animation
- Eclipse: show SCCS diffs in overview ruler
- Spring: Keep getting java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.expression.ParserContext
- trying to use tess4j for the first time with eclipse(any step by step for trully beginner)
- Where is ADT plugin folder?
- Selenium Chrome driver targeting a label for attribute
- WindowBuilder Pro – Incorrect display of content pane and element frames in the design view
- PyDev debugger different from command line django runserver command
- Integration of a subprocess definition in JBPM JPDL
- Appium Inspector doesn't respond to click on the app image
- Delete extra brackets in Counterclockwise strict paredit mode