eclipse fail to align fields with tab only.
if you want to keep tab indentation you can use this settings :
tab policy: mixed
indentation size: 4
tab size: 4
[x] align fields in columns
it says "fields", which i do believe means "variable declarations of a class". line 56-61 obviously looks like variable declarations of a method. thats probably why they aren't formatted at all.
- Eclipse Java Formatter - Align Fields in Columns; Not Working
- Is there a way to make the java eclipse formatter not align the @param descriptions?
- Eclipse formatter align fields in columns
- Eclipse Java formatter not aligning columns
- Eclipse autocomplete not working in some Java files
- Eclipse Java Content Assist not working
- apache tomcat 9.x not working with eclipse & Java 10.0.1
- Ant not working in Eclipse Kepler (Java Virtual Machine Launcher - A Java Exception has occured)
- eclipse not working - No java virtual machine was found
- java application not working with java9 and eclipse
- Eclipse Java 11 classpath only not working compared to Maven
- Eclipse content assist not working for Java objects within Groovy files
- Eclipse code fomatter not working for Java Generics code?
- Scala IDE not working properly in Eclipse Luna for Java EE
- Java project working on Eclipse but not working when exported to runnable jar file
- Java Eclipse android-XML editor (graphic display) is not working
- Eclipse not working after deleting a version of java
- UTF-8 encoding not working with Eclipse java application
- Eclipse Oxygen 3.a not working MacOS Big Sur java 1.8.0_271
- Eclipse Not working with java 8 and win 8
- Content Assist not working in applicationContext.xml with Java Project with 'Spring Project Nature' in eclipse
- AWS Java SDK not working on Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Pydev autocomplete not working with error: java.lang.RuntimeException: The python client still hasn't connected back to the eclipse java vm
- java text to speech program in eclipse mars is not working using google translator
- Eclipse "Show Proposal" key combination not working for Java or C
- Why is the System.getProperty not working in eclipse + Java 8?
- eclipse formatter not working
- Eclipse code formatting is not aligning fields in columns properly
- Eclipse Indigo on OS X Lion, Java 'source' hover not working
More Query from same tag
- How to change the constant value in Debug mode
- Eclipse Layout Editor Missing Errors
- Eclipse 'Anonymous Inner Type' - autocomplete
- php: auto indent the whole code?
- eclipse search for a type in current java file
- how to install STS to eclipse oxygen(2018.march) sts is not available in the market place?
- Eclipse: Extract Method feature fails
- Cannot deploy new Liferay theme "The filename or extension is too long"
- Android: How to change lots of string names in strings.xml easily?
- Reference between two ecore
- i can't add android sdk to eclipse
- Android- Null pointer exception repeated crashing
- How to Tell Which Version of the Subversion Server Using Tigris Subclipse within Eclipse
- C++ Why am I not seeing output from cout?
- How to copy modified files to several servers using ANT
- Unable to Instantiate Service: ClassNotFoundException
- WSO2 DAS Toolings
- SonarSource for Android project in Eclipse
- Tomee maven install goal sends: Could not initialize class org.apache.openejb.util.JuliLogStreamFactory
- How to import preferences(.epf) on eclipse startup which should be reflected with restart?
- How am I supposed to work with multi-module Maven projects with EGit?
- Can not use android phone as emulator in eclipse
- Where do you find the JDBCProvider Interface?
- Eclipse JDT static field modifiers
- How to set a breakpoint on a Class NOT a Line in Eclipse?
- android.os.NetworkOnMainThreadException for webservice (ksoap)
- Exporting a JavaFX multi-class Eclipse project – Desktop run makes no effect
- check if a Translating View has reached edge of parent?
- Changing activities on end phone call