in this closed question: how to generate an xsd from an xml file in eclipse?
the first comment "http://code.google.com/p/xsd-gen" by srini.venigalla was a big help to me.
it's a standalone jar though.
- How to automate generating XML instances from XSD files, using Eclipse MDT XSD project?
- Eclipse: How to extract XSD using a XML?
- How to extract specific statements from java eclipse project using rascal
- Generating sample xml from XSD file using eclipse
- How to write dynamic code for xml code below using eclipse IDE for Android
- How to change Default Values of Android XML using Eclipse
- How is eclipse feature to generate sample xml from an xsd schema implemented?
- How to get the xml line number of an object parsed using eclipse emf modeling
- How to find usages using Eclipse IDE?
- How to stop Eclipse from trying to run XML files?
- How to configure Eclipse XML formatting?
- How to see from where a public method is called in Eclipse using Java?
- How do I run Eclipse using Oracle's new 1.7 JDK for the Mac?
- How to debug Java code when using ANT script in Eclipse
- Using the Android SDK on a Mac, Eclipse is really slow. How can I speed it up?
- How do I merge a CVS branch into HEAD using the Eclipse merge tools?
- How can I check/upgrade Proguard version when using it in Eclipse for Android development?
- How can I go to the next Eclipse marker (e.g. build error) using the keyboard?
- How to layout folders locally and in SVN when using eclipse
- How to display console.log() output in PhoneGap app using Eclipse and HTC Desire HD?
- How can I make hidden files display in Eclipse Project explorer when using a RSE linked folder?
- How to upgrade new version of Eclipse instead of using new downloaded package?
- How can I add build path items to Eclipse 3.5 using relative paths?
- How to set JVM arguments in tomcat that work both in eclipse and using the startup.bat
- How to obfuscate an Android library (.jar file) using Proguard in Eclipse
- How do I compile my code in Eclipse using keyboard shortcut key
- How to compile and run C++ with MinGW using Eclipse and CDT?
- How can I view the outline in eclipse when using the revealing module pattern?
- How to find annotation usage using Eclipse IDE?
- how to create jar file using eclipse
More Query from same tag
- How to use NonNullByDefault on a package
- How to use workspace in IntelliJ IDEA
- Annoying wsgen tool pop up when publish server
- Images getting cut off using Swing
- The type android.content.Context cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
- Migration from Tomcat 7 to Tomcat 8
- eclipse crashes all the time after running
- Error when executing class file in command prompt
- Big JSON data to java RESTful service with TOMCAT
- Eclipse 3.5.2 doesn't have EclipseMarketPlace?
- How to programmatically query a p2 repository for information and artifacts?
- Speeding up Android app building - Java compiler to use multiple CPU cores
- Why is egit with LFS showing "The system cannot find the file"?
- Eclipse toolbar size
- Is it possible to use proguard in debug mode?
- KURA use of classes under the package: "com.sun.net.httpserver.*" in an OSGI bundle
- FindBugs eclipse Properties view does not show Detail Description
- Running Hadoop Jar in Ubuntu
- My Eclipse is automatically closing when ever i start
- Quicksort does not work with large arrays
- What does this Eclipse error mean about my Android app?
- Removing whitespace formatting from CFBuilder / Eclipse code editor
- When I clean project in android using clean option, R.java is removed from gen file
- desigining in eclipse
- An internal error occurred during launching testng in eclipse
- How to make use of JSP File Creation Page in my own Wizard?
- A complete tutorial about Eclipse Branding , Making your own eclipse
- Eclipse plugin development- Different folder with different popup menu options in package explorer
- onClickListener problems
- Using clojure and leiningen with IDEs