if you are looking for a "hard-coded" value in the library, use the maven source setting in eclipse to download the source of the library. then you should be able to do your search.
if that isn't an option, then, as you may already be aware, you are not looking at finding something in the source, but something that is in memory while running. you can put a breakpoint in your software and then use a tool like yourkit to find what you are looking for.
granted, this is a verbose and cumbersome way to achieve the results, but it should work.
- Eclipse: How can I search for a string inside an application library?
- How (if possible) can I change the color option for the highlighted search results in eclipse (Moonrise theme)?
- How do you attach JSdoc in Eclipse so that I can have autocomplete for a personal library
- How can I export an eclipse 4 application for multiple platforms
- How to search for a file inside Eclipse CVS Repository without doing check out
- how can I instruct Eclipse to search for my AndroidManifest.xml file in another folder?
- Eclipse file search - How do I search for a particular string
- How can I import a library in ADT Project for Eclipse
- How to search for a string in my entire project in Eclipse IDE?
- Eclipse provides Java API browsing but how can one search Java API for a class name or member name?
- How can I create my own JAR file for an Android application using Eclipse or Ant?
- How to make eclipse "File Search" to also search inside source jars containing some text?
- How can I change font size in Eclipse for ALL text editors?
- How can I make Eclipse file search not include svn directories?
- How can I get word wrap to work in Eclipse PDT for PHP files?
- How to search for carriage return in eclipse
- How can I make the Mylyn GitHub Connector for Eclipse run authenticated requests?
- How can I check/upgrade Proguard version when using it in Eclipse for Android development?
- How can I get Eclipse to index code inside #ifdef .... #endif
- Android actionbar how to add supporting library v7 appcompat for Eclipse
- How can I get Eclipse to insert tabs instead of spaces for Java content assist?
- How to search for a method name in Eclipse
- How to reuse menus in RCP application for Eclipse 4.2?
- How can I upgrade from Eclipse Java SE version to Eclipse for Java EE via Eclipse?
- How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design?
- How can we automatically generate comments for methods written by us in Eclipse RCP?
- Where can I obtain an Eclipse server adapter for WebSphere Application Server Version 7?
- How Can I Add the Apache POI Library in and Eclipse Project?
- How can I add an Eclipse Quick Fix for a custom Java marker?
- How to fix the Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library for windows 7?
More Query from same tag
- The Bukkit method getItemMeta() is missing for the type ItemMeta
- HELP:problem in android xml code at eclipse 3.7
- Accessing an earlier release?
- How do I get MercurialEclipse and Bitbucket to talk to each other?
- How to manage license banners in source files of Eclipse projects
- Beginner problems in java
- How to create a jar file for the eclipse plugin project that should be able to download and run without eclipse software?
- Refresh eclipse from the command line
- Load whole project from Eclipse(about source code)
- Project not opening in Eclipse after Eclipse reinsatlled
- Java Rectangular Selection
- Invalid element name:- display-name One of the following is expected:- distributable, context-param , filter, servlet, etc
- Installing PDT on Eclipset Classic 3.7 (indigo) always fail
- Mark exported classes in Eclipse to not modify
- How to invoke an Eclipse plugin from command line?
- Adding different external jars to android project
- An internal error occurred during: "TestNG Result Listening Job". Port value out of range: -1
- How to pass the -D System properties while testing on Eclipse?
- How to auto set crossContext in an Eclipse WTP Tomcat
- Import a PhoneGap App into Dreamweaver 6
- Warning after importing Python library into Eclipe
- Java create file in Eclipse not creating nor deleting
- How do I exclude a protected method from javadoc?
- Eclipse Code is 'disappearing'
- Cannot Natively Debug Android Application
- Memory leak in Eclipse RCP applications
- java.util.Arrays not working java 8
- dependencies without using maven
- Eclipse & other Java IDEs for debugging concurrent code
- Eclipse doesn't see my new junit test