using the standard swt renderers, the toolbar of a
part will only be rendered if the
part ist in a
partstack. the reason for this is that it is the
partstackrenderer that creates to toolbar and switches it if a different
what you can do is put the
part in a
partstack and then put the
partstack inside of the
if you want to render the toolbar of a
part inside of a toolbar of your
trimmedwindow, you would need to write your own renderer for
trimmedwindow. here you can scan for embedded parts that need to show their toolbar and then react accordingly.
- Eclipse e4 part toolbar only shows when Part is in Part Stack?
- Key binding shows shortcut list pop up even when only one option in Eclipse Juno
- How do I find the line of my code causing an error when the stacktrace only shows native methods in eclipse
- Getting "CHECKOUT can only be performed on a version resource" when trying to commit using Eclipse subversive plugin
- Java "constant string too long" compile error. Only happens using Ant, not when using Eclipse
- Android NDK debugging in Eclipse - how to stop segfaults/SIGILL that only occur when stepping in native code
- Eclipse LogCat shows only the first letter from each message
- Eclipse - showing full call stack (like when it hits breakpoint in debugger) without putting in breakpoints?
- Eclipse autocompletion - how does it know about generics when only binary jar is available?
- Make Eclipse default to JUnit4 rather than JUnit5 when the class only contains JUnit4 annotations
- NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc' only when publishing from Eclipse Kepler but not Indigo
- Eclipse now shows only a single method in an editor pane after clicking on the method in Package Explorer view, how can I reset to normal behavior?
- When I Type "Ctrl + Shift + T" in java-editor in Eclipse it shows <ul></ul>
- When you get a stack trace in Eclipse with SDK classes in the stack, how can you see the SDK sources?
- Eclipse shows error when there are none
- Eclipse Plugin: How to show a menu contribution only when a persective is active?
- How to make an eclipse partstack not disappear when the last part is closed?
- Eclipse PDE: Syntax error, type annotations are available only when source level is at least 1.8
- java web service (jersey) on tomcat only works when running from eclipse
- Autocomplete only when Enter is pressed in Eclipse
- "java.lang.SecurityException: Prohibited package name: java.sql" error happen only when executing outside of Eclipse
- Eclipse C++ see output only when debugging
- Output of application based on Eclipse on Windows command line only visible when piped (not directly in cmd)
- NullPointerException when creating a NatTable object in an Eclipse RCP part
- Developing for android, is there a way to cause eclipse to rebuild an app when only the source of its libraries was modified?
- Eclipse Mars DDMS only shows first letter in Level and no Messages
- getenv() says a defined environment variable is undefined only when running in Eclipse
- Compiling Hello-Jni failure in eclipse only when opening the hello-jni.c file in eclipse
- Eclipse Kepler Crashes on Start up only shows splash screen
- How come my eclipse editor shows no error but when I try to run the file, it shows "cannot be resolved to a type" error?
More Query from same tag
- getting error at fixed android codes
- How to edit google spreadsheets using java in eclipse
- Cant find jar library
- How to increase VM memory size for a JUnit test on Eclipse?
- How to change theme in eclipse (whole theme, not font!)
- Intel Edison getting started with mini breakout board and Eclipse -- need getting started guide
- How to solve this, Exception caught during execution of merge command. org.eclipse.jgit.errors.MissingObjectException:
- How do I target 1280x720 WXGA720 resolution (like new Galaxy Nexus) in Android Layout folders?
- Error occured processing XML 'org/springframework/web/servlet/resource/ResourceHttpRequestHandler'
- How do you click on the current element using iterator
- GWT Compile Failure on gwt-UnitCache
- In-place ("Quick-Assist" or something easier) source code modifier?
- New to eclipse and need guidance
- Eclipse update failure - ADT 22 installed ok but SDK cant be updated to 22 afterwards
- How to create egg file using pydev plugin in eclipse?
- How to convert an existing Android project with Google API 4.2 to Maven
- playOrm - debug/run - TestManyToOne.java w/ breakpoint @ line79
- Widgets in JFace TableViewer cells?
- Sending messages between siblings in Java Akka
- Android Countdown Timer to Date
- Tomcat crashes Eclipse Kepler with "Failed to write core dump."
- Strange sign in Eclipse
- Mapview not showing map when run from Eclipse. How to sign the app?
- How to declare variable in MethodDeclaration block
- I read in a book that if you pass an array of size 0 as an argument to the function of Functional Interface then it will throw
- JSP web application :javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
- Make Eclipse recognize the difference between normal source files and test source files
- Should I commit files that are changed by Eclipse?
- Android ArrayAdapter<String> Error
- how to use the compare API of Eclipse?