try going to the "devices" view (window > show view > devices).
in it, search for the process of your application, select it, and click at the button.
after that, run your application in the debug mode.
- Eclipse connects to android debugger, but does not enter debug mode - what is wrong?
- Android Eclipse Plugin "reset adb" gives "Adb connection Error:EOF" error, not blocking, but what is it?
- Eclipse c++ library not found in debug mode but found in release mode
- Android App working well with DEBUG mode, but not with RUN mode
- Signed android apk crashes but debug does not
- Debugger does not stop at breakpoints in Eclipse when debugging on an existing android project
- Why does jar library work in Eclipse but not Android Studio?
- Android Project Import to Eclipse does not show Project name in Import Projects window but rather 'PTPlayer' - the project is not importing correctly
- my code work at eclipse but does not work at android studio how to fix
- Android project debug - LogCat in Eclipse does not display Application info
- Android Eclipse ADT Release building project does not remove debug fields
- Buttons show up on Debug but not on regular run of application on Eclipse for Android
- android debugger does not stop at breakpoints
- Why does automatic boxing work in eclipse but not in javac?
- How to view SQL database in Eclipse Debug mode for android
- android maven plugin does not get ANDROID_HOME env variable in Eclipse
- Eclipse Android gen already exists but is not a source folder
- Eclipse debugger does not recognize new java code
- Eclipse says jre does not support the current compiler level of 1.8 but it is set at 1.7
- Eclipse not highlighting current line in remote debug mode
- Why does the Eclipse debugger give the error "Source not found" seemingly without reason?
- "Source not found" message in Eclipse with JBoss at debug mode - breakpoint is in MY CODE
- "The installation does not satisfy the requirements list below." in Eclipse - what does it mean?
- Why does the Perl debugger not stop at breakpoints with do, but stops with require?
- Android apk Debug mode works fine but release mode gives too many warnings
- Eclipse not starting tomcat-7 server in debug mode
- android - Unable to instantiate activity - ClassNotFound - Fails on one eclipse but not other
- Eclipse does not show source code of maven dependencies in debug view
- Android Eclipse Debug mode - Threads
- Android device does not show up in Android Device Chooser, but is listed in adb
More Query from same tag
- How I can disable\hide UI Eclipse action-bar buttons by code?
- Eclipse Warnings: Possible Cause of Breakpoint Issue?
- Compilation error with gtkmm
- Java path errors
- Unable to use existing Java packages in Eclipse?
- ClassNotFoundException: android.support.v4.View.ViewPager
- How to use the GDB console in Eclipse CDT?
- Maven behavior between projects
- class view in eclipse
- Push notifications, Pushwoosh.com
- Eclipse @NonNull annotations with Maven and Jenkins
- How to convert AST to JDT Java model
- Updating Java and JRE are causing many errors in Eclipse
- Syntax of --glue option for Java Cucumber cli (cucumber.api.cli.Main)
- eclipse maven deploy war to nexus OSS Access denied Error code 401, Unauthorized
- refreshLocal in Eclipse does not work properly
- eclipse PDT: How to enable content/code assist for personal PHP libraries
- Google App Engine - Error 503_Service Unavailable
- Natural plugin in Eclipse is not providing ctrl+click option
- How do I change the font size of the Eclipse editor tab's title (in Eclipse v4.4 (Luna))?
- Export a Java project without main method (with external jars) to Jar in Eclipse
- How to exclude a source file from being build in eclipse (C++)?
- Syntax Checker not working in Git Perspective in Eclipse
- Output sentences using keywords in java
- Project Name Issue when Importing Android Projects into Eclipse
- android/support/v4/view/ViewPager : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Wrong IJavaProject returned
- How to share a session in j2ee application?
- Android/Facebook: Project is missing required library
- static field initialization using AST