i know this has been 3 months so hopefully it's still relevant.
my code looks almost identical to yours but the include paths are shown in properties->c/c++general->paths&symbols and work. so i went through each line and there is only one big difference i can see:
for constructing a new
cincludepathentry, the first argument i pass in is an
ifolder, not a
string, so i am using a different constructor. i am not sure how the rest of your program is structured, but perhaps you can call
iproject.getfolder(string) and work with that instead.
- Eclipse - CDT programmatically added include paths does not appear
- Eclipse CDT does not parse <variant> include file correctly
- Eclipse CDT automatically pulling in /usr/include/boost when not in include paths
- Eclipse CDT build generated for simplest possible project does not set include path correctly
- Eclipse CDT indexer does not know C++11 containers
- Subversive SVN Connectors does not appear in eclipse juno
- Eclipse CDT using MinGW does not output in console
- Graphical Layout tab does not appear for some layout files into Eclipse
- Eclipse Deployment Assembly does not appear in properties
- Eclipse CDT does not find either Cygwin or MinGW toolchain
- Getting Eclipse CDT to use relative include paths in generated Makefiles
- Grails 3.0.1 add in Eclipse show error Specified directory does not appear to be a Grails installation
- Eclipse CDT Does not track macro defines correctly
- Why Eclipse does not include annotations when implementing methods from a Java interface?
- Eclipse CDT Indexer does not fully recognize c++11
- Eclipse Plugin Project does not display Window added in Application Model
- Relative paths for include files in Eclipse CDT
- Eclipse Juno CDT running in Linux - it does not give me any toolchain
- Eclipse not updating "built-in" include paths for Android NDK Project after switching to GCC 4.8
- Eclipse CDT debugger does not show console
- Why does eclipse not resolve the maven plugin dependencies after it being added to the dependencies section?
- J2ME emulator does not appear to open in Eclipse
- Why does eclipse not recognize Java nature of a multimodule maven project if name template is added to it?
- Plugin installed in eclipse does not appear in the target environment
- Tomcat 8 does not appear in Eclipse server list
- Eclipse CDT does not recognize executables with file extensions
- Ubuntu Eclipse Compiler 1.8 does not appear
- Ant does not include generated class files to packaged jar, until I do a Project->Clean in Eclipse
- ANSI escape characters does not appear the way they should on Eclipse console
More Query from same tag
- Getting com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException while trying to unmarshal using XStream
- how to test spring web application in jmeter
- Search for text inside decompiled classes using JD and Eclipse
- Video Streaming not works on Google TV in an Android Application in 3.1
- How can I prevent Eclipse from supplying deprecated classes when importing?
- After Cloning Repo - Source Does Not Appear In Eclipse Java View
- Can (Eclipse) AST capture the LineCommet and BlockComment content?
- Can't get Demandware UX Studio installed in Eclipse
- Eclipse Project Error
- Setting the security policy file in Eclipse
- How to create Data Flow Graph on Java
- Eclipse Content Assist in Visual Studio style
- First Android Project
- Android: How to make item in ListView clickable
- Is it a waste of time to use "Build Automatically" option for Java projects in Eclipse?
- How to use different versions of Eclipse in the same project and the same source base
- How to add my custom compiler to eclipse?
- Using Eclipse to create a new JUnit test case
- Why won't the preview server in Eclipse respect my @WebServlet annotation?
- Can't change app's background on Eclipse
- java heap space
- How to pass unicode VM arguments with eclipse?
- Unrecognized chars in Eclipse IDE background
- How to make a vertical, collapsible menu in GWT?
- what do i have to do to make a imagebutton launch a other app in android
- java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range
- SWT MessageBox doesn't show correct icon
- Eclipse RCP - advantage of Forms
- Got an error while building a project in new workspace
- gradle sync error file not found