please make sure that build-essential is installed in your linux
sudo dpkg --get-selections | grep build-essential | wc -l
if you get 0 as output then install build-essential
sudo apt-get install build-essential
then install gcc
sudo apt-get install gcc
- Eclipse CDT not recognizing <iostream>
- Eclipse CDT not recognizing some GL functions, but compiles fine
- Eclipse CDT Plugin not recognizing std namespace in certain files
- Launch Failed. Binary not found. CDT on Eclipse Helios
- Eclipse CDT indexer does not know C++11 containers
- Eclipse not recognizing Gradle dependencies
- Eclipse CDT Autocomplete not working
- Eclipse CDT using MinGW does not output in console
- Eclipse CDT "Symbol NULL could not be resolved"
- Eclipse not recognizing JVM 1.8
- Eclipse not recognizing project as Gradle Project
- Eclipse not recognizing Scala code
- Eclipse CDT not building project on header file change
- Eclipse CDT does not find either Cygwin or MinGW toolchain
- Eclipse CDT : running C++ program not showing anything in the console! Why?
- Eclipse - "This project is not a CDT project"
- Eclipse CDT Does not track macro defines correctly
- Why is Eclipse PHP not recognizing namespace declarations?
- Eclipse - parseSdkContent failed error - not recognizing XML Files
- Header file not found in Eclipse CDT
- Groovy in Eclipse not recognizing imports
- Eclipse CDT - "Program "-E" not found in PATH
- Android SDK DDMS in Eclipse not recognizing my Android Phone
- Eclipse CDT indexing not working to find declarations within the project
- getopt_long could not be resolved in Eclipse CDT
- Eclipse CDT debug attaching to process - not in executable format: File format not recognized
- android wear - eclipse : not recognizing support library
- How do I fix Eclipse CDT Error "Function 'isdigit' could not be resolved" with Android NDK?
- "Launch failed. Binary not found." error on CDT Kepler Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT Indexer does not fully recognize c++11
More Query from same tag
- How to make eclipse treat a file with no extension like a java file?
- Why when starting GWT in debug mode, my break points don't break
- SSLHandshakeException cloud endpoint client lib
- Implicit super constructor Seat() is undefined. Must explicitly invoke another constructor
- python: How to debug multiprocess? (using eclipse+pydev)
- Eclipse "Permission denied" error when trying to launch app
- how do you make getResourceAsStream work while debugging Java in Eclipse?
- how do I deploy the marketplace-portlet or importing marketplace-portlet dependencies?
- Convert Console output into a PDF file
- Why am I getting compilation error in STS
- E(fx)clipce with Inno Setup wrong jre folder name
- draw a texture when i touch a specific texture in libgdx
- Source attachment to Hadoop 1.2.1
- eclipse repaint editor screen (~= vi ctrl-L)
- java import error, org.jdom
- Does Jface data-binding support this
- Anyone have issues with Eclipse over Remote Desktop Connection?
- Cannot change Java source level to 1.7 in Eclipse with Maven
- Compiling groovy in eclipse gives compile time error
- Unable to run Apache Tomcat server on my localhost?
- How to know if I am using Java EE?
- Import SWT as a Gradle dependency
- indenting tags within <head></head> in eclipse
- Howto: Eclipse plugin Textmarker hightlight by line not by char and delete them
- How to unescape HTML character entities in Java?
- How can I get an Integer from an ActionListener?
- Eclipse Error "java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror Native method not found"
- Scala Word count jar is not running in spark
- How do i start google maps at my location
- List view component is missing in eclipse IDE