you have to go to the menu on top: window->show view-> package explorer.
let me know if it worked.
under the "window" tab you can open a perspective/view. you can open the project explorer view from there.
just by looking at the image you posted, it seems like you haven't set the adt path yet (both android sdk manager and android virtual device manager aren't showing).
window -> preferences -> android -> sdk location
- Eclipse: Can't explore my projects, resources file can't generate
- Generate interface from solid class file in Eclipse
- How Do I Automatically Generate A .jar File In An Eclipse Java Project
- How to use Gradle to generate Eclipse and Intellij project files for Android projects
- How to generate JNI header file in Eclipse
- My maven Java project in Eclipse doesn't generate jar file
- Eclipse cant create new java projects
- Which configuration file contains the names of all projects in Eclipse workspace?
- Why does Eclipse generate .class file if there is a syntax error in my Java source file?
- JAR file folder for eclipse projects
- Cant see changes in .java file when running Junit with Eclipse before mvn install
- why I cant see my layout file in eclipse
- Using gradle to generate eclipse projects for EJB Module
- Is there any way for eclipse to recognise projects created in the file system?
- Resources file is found by Gradle but not by Eclipse
- Nesting projects with shared resources in Eclipse
- How do you integrate gradle and jboss 6 to generate working eclipse projects
- How to generate web service client in eclipse from a given physical wsdl file
- Is there any restriction to having a .class or .java file as resources in an Eclipse project?
- Sharing resources between multiple Eclipse WTP projects with Gradle
- How to use the "Remote Systems" view in Eclipse to explore a Docker container file system?
- Android Eclipse only Generate the R file on Demand
- error when importing android projects into eclipse of lynda.com exercise file
- Eclipse project with file resources that I'd like to write out on application start
- Eclipse CDT: How to generate header file from source file?
- Why does Eclipse CDT generate a binary file when I make a .out extension file (instead of making a regular text file)
- JOOQ : Generate sources with maven in Eclipse is not generating any file
- Eclipse projects get compile errors, cant find org.eclipse.* or org.osgi.*
- Blackberry Eclipse Plugin - cannot generate cod file or see BB properties
- The Eclipse IDE is able to generate the javacard cap file but in command line I am encountering this error
More Query from same tag
- Recurring eclipse hanging
- How to Implement activity transition animation in Android Studios
- Symbol could not be resolved eclipse CDT
- the first start with PHPUnit
- Eclipse NoClassDefFoundError
- Eclipse plugin: How to specify what launch configurations appear in a project's properties?
- IDE with Kconfig support?
- why is Eclipse file > new > android application project producing a gutted folder with different folder icons?
- Android can't get debugger to go away eclipse
- eclipse workspace with unrecognized code
- Nesting of forms - JSP, HTML
- Running Eclipse on Mac - JVM Version 1.7 or greater is required
- Plugin error: execution not covered by lifecycle configuration
- Build Eclipse Java Project from Command Line
- Insert URL into BIRT Report that contains dynamic parameters
- Is it possible to have some sort of incremental autocomplete in Eclipse?
- Eclipse optimizations
- Eclipse Luna Java8 Beta
- How to redeploy an application on Jboss within Eclipse?
- activity name changes when i change app name
- Eclipse Matching Parenthesis before caret instead of after
- Eclipse how to disable validation for txt file (lsp4e)
- How to set QT paths in Eclipse without using the "Qt project"?
- Google App Engine not deploying new web.xml
- User input first and last name , print out intisials java eclipse
- Using the Selection service on something that is *not* a JFace view
- javacv sample program not running in eclipse?
- Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
- java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space on Payara and Eclipse
- Eclipse- new empty branch creation