workspace.newresource([path]) directly, get the resource from the iproject or iworkspaceroot using its path and
#getfolder(). that it's a linked resource shouldn't matter if you're doing this right. if you're still having problems, tell us exactly what its complaint is.
- Eclipse Add marker for linked resources
- Eclipse project - add linked resources programmatically
- How do I add a resources folder to my Java project in Eclipse
- How to add shortcut keys for java code in eclipse
- Android actionbar how to add supporting library v7 appcompat for Eclipse
- How can I add an Eclipse Quick Fix for a custom Java marker?
- How can i add syntax highlight in eclipse for cakephp view.ctp files?
- How to add Android libraries with resources without using Eclipse
- How to add Syntax highlighting for .Vue files in Eclipse
- Add warning for missing @Override annotation for interface implementation in Eclipse
- How do i add syntax highlighting in Eclipse for laravel blade files
- How to use Linked Files in Eclipse for PhoneGap project with Android
- Eclipse Android layout designer - add new screen sizes for previewing
- How to add Javadoc for Servlet API in Eclipse
- Eclipse > Java > open linked resources sources (.java instead of .class )?
- Eclipse project linked resources by environment variable
- What is the correct way to add a Shutdown Hook for an Eclipse RCP application?
- is there Eclipse useful Add On for AutoComplete function like xCode?
- Weird error from the Eclipse GWT plugin when having a separate source folder for resources
- is there a shortcut in eclipse for generating resources (constructors , get/set .....)
- How do you add a PHP framework to code completion/assist in Eclipse PDT and can the framework be added as default for all projects?
- Eclipse plugin: Custom icon for a Marker
- How to add unit tests in Eclipse for a managed ARM C project?
- Static resources not found in (Selenium) JUnit test for Play 2.0 application executed from Eclipse
- PHP Eclipse - add Key Binding for Watch
- How to add jar files for spring in Eclipse IDE project folder
- How can I add imported jar files to web-inf/lib in eclipse for my build?
- Maven and Eclipse problem - looking for resources
- How do I add modules to the Eclipse Oxygen module path for a project?
- Eclipse gives error "... is not a valid location for linked resources."
More Query from same tag
- Comparing integers and creating the smallest integer possible from the digits of the given integers
- Eclipse suddenly started giving this error
- getActiveWorkbenchWindow returns null in WorkbenchAdvisor.openWindows()
- the type java.io.FilterOutputstream cannot be resolved. error
- CVS Branch in Eclipse History View
- Eclipse not launching
- Maven for Eclipse 1.5.0 plugin cannot be installed under Kepler
- Deleted .eclipse folder
- how to create persian content in pdf using eclipse
- Documentation of Eclipse-PlatformFilter
- Is it a good practise to create a seperate java file for each class in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Java launch configuration file path
- Eclipse with Python - having difficult with python version being picked up for egg file creation
- Eclipse can't find header file, even though include paths are set
- Trouble starting tomcatv7 via Eclipse Kepler
- Atlassian hello world JIRA build error
- Create Parent Maven Project from Existing projects
- What else do I need to do/create to make my servlet and AJAX work?
- Merge sort algorithm error
- Case Insensitive String Array Comparison
- svn: Item <folder> is out of date
- TestNG: how do I run a custom TestNG.XML File programmatically
- JUnit Test Cases for Web Services
- How to ignore Eclipse task tags in certain directories?
- Expand the error list with shortcut in Eclipse
- HTML video tag is not working in Eclipse IDE
- Can I open the chromedriver.exe (FireFox / IE) using getResource? *Selenium-Java
- How to make a join on Java with criteria builder
- How can I use P2 to create identically configured IDEs for multiple platforms?