finally, i had a physical problem with the micro-usb connection on my samsung s2... i returned it to samsung and they repaired it ! it seems that the micro-usb connection on s2 are very fragile...especially when you connect/disconnect very often your device !! hope this helps...
use kies to force a reinstall of the drivers.
in kies (version 22.214.171.12454_20):
- tools > troubleshoot connection error.
- follow the wizard (there is a "reinstall device driver" stage).
i don't have a special confidence this will fix your problem. i offer it as something to try.
- Eclipse/adb/DDMS: Samsung S2 4.0.3 not recognized by Eclipse
- "Program is not a recognized executable" error in Eclipse
- Pydev Not Recognized in Eclipse
- LG G3 device not recognized by Eclipse on Windows
- LG G2 vs980 not recognized by ADB devices command (Win7 on virtualbox)
- JavaFX is not recognized in Eclipse
- ADT 21 update not recognized by Eclipse
- Eclipse DDMS not showing Emulator on restart
- C++ GNU designated structure initialization not recognized in Eclipse
- Common targets are not recognized by Eclipse
- Android SDK DDMS in Eclipse not recognizing my Android Phone
- Android DDMS view not available in Eclipse Juno
- A Java web project created with Maven is not recognized as such by Eclipse
- Eclipse CDT debug attaching to process - not in executable format: File format not recognized
- Scala source files not recognized by compiler in Eclipse
- Eclipse and Android: cannot debug on Samsung Galaxy S2 because not detected
- samsung galaxy does not detected on eclipse adt
- Eclipse DDMS does not show contents of sdcard
- Cucumber features are not being recognized by Eclipse
- <header> tag not recognized in eclipse
- Eclipse CDT Debug not in executable format: File format not recognized after strawberry installation
- Algotrader open source project not recognized as java project in eclipse
- Eclipse DDMS not showing anything but adb, ddms are working!
- Eclipse source folder not recognized
- "PrintWriter" is not recognized by eclipse
- Eclipse help, import not recognized
- std::stoi not recognized by eclipse
- Samsung TV emulator does not work from eclipse
- I installed another android api, then I got error that adb needs to update, now eclipse not starting
- Eclipse / ADB not detecting Droid Razr M
More Query from same tag
- git fatal: when trying git rm --cached
- How to get rid of this red line in eclipse?
- Open eclipse view along with custom editor in PDE
- What is the proper way to resolve Eclipse warning "isn't parameterized"?
- eclipse not showing Avd manager window and android project
- Eclipse Neon preferences has duplicated Android entry
- GIT Pulling and merging generates Staged files and conflicts
- Selenium + sikuli runnable jar
- eclipse search - regex finding start/end of file with carriage return
- Installing Google AppEngine Blobstore library in Eclipse
- Missing display panel in intellij idea
- Apply formatting rules to an entire eclipse work space
- Problems building projects with Eclipse CDT (Luna)
- INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY error while running google map
- avr-g++ compilation failed with Make Error 1
- Eclipse: Scroll down further than file's last line
- CFBuilder as Eclipse Plugin Won't Open
- Eclipse Spring Tool Suite workspace broken
- How to get only some files to the Eclipse 'Package Explorer' tree (for Scala)
- DLL Call From Java Returns an UnsatisfiedLinkError
- Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-services:5.0.77
- How to set Node.js version in Eclipse (Windows OS)
- Eclipse/Java: How to detect and refactor instance methods that should be static?
- Eclipse Command Line Java
- Eclipse and a project example question
- Android Eclipse emulator problem: Runs WVGA(hdpi) as a mdpi screen
- Unable to access parent project library(jar) in child module - Maven
- Eclipse java code style formatter profile location
- nSight eclipse edition remote cross compiling and execution
- Where I can found org.testng.TestNg package in testng framework using Eclipse IDE for Java?