nodeclipse does not have any special logic for that, that is eclipse termination. it is said that process is killed. i don't know how exactly that is implemented on different oses. to find out ask on eclipse forum or get eclipse for commiters and try to debug.
eclipse kills external programs when you click the red button in the console view. more specifically it uses
see this bug for some explanation.
even though this method could in theory terminate the process gracefully, in practice this causes
sigkill to be sent under unix.
- Does Eclipse send a termination signal when a Node.js program is stopped from the console?
- Why does the sound of my program work in eclipse but not when generated in a jar
- A WAR file created from Eclipse does not work from browser, but it works when the war file is expanded
- Eclipse does not read the correct context root of web modules values from EAR that is compiled with Maven when it published to WebSphere
- The cursor focus stays on the Editor and does not switch to Console when I try to get the an input from the user in Eclipse
- How to specify command line arguments for my C program when running it from the Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse does not start when I run the exe?
- Why does Eclipse 'filter results from view' when searching?
- Is there a way to prevent Eclipse from opening the browser when starting a Web application?
- How to get the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin
- When using Eclipse with FindBugs can you mark a bug as not a bug and have it removed from the bug list?
- Where does Maven store the source and javadocs when downloaded via the Eclipse plugin
- How to avoid Eclipse importing a class when putting the class name in the comments, so that checkstyle does not complain later?
- Why does the android apk size differs when built from windows and mac
- Why does eclipse automatically add a java super() method in a constructor when I use the editors code generator?
- "The project: swing which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist" in Eclipse when project name is the same as workspace name
- When does Eclipse copy resources to the output folder?
- Why when I rename a project in Eclipse does Tomcat not pick up the new resource name?
- Any way of working with Eclipse WTP that does not mean redeploying the _WHOLE_ application when a JSP page is changed
- Using the Eclipse code formatter from own program
- Java program to connect to Sql Server and running the sample query From Eclipse
- How to make eclipse launch a program in the eclipse workbench from the command line?
- Why Eclipse does not include annotations when implementing methods from a Java interface?
- Why does one need the Eclipse Snippets View when editor templates already exist?
- Weird error from the Eclipse GWT plugin when having a separate source folder for resources
- Eclipse does not download latest jar of the same version from the target platform
- When and how does m2e use the Maven test scope to include test dependencies in Eclipse Run Configurations?
- Why does Eclipse not recognize the build() method from the Notification.Builder class to return a Notification object?
- Java IO: Why does the numerical representation of line feed appear on the console when reading from stdin?
- Why is this Java program gives incorrect results on Eclipse and correct results when run from terminal?
More Query from same tag
- Compiling C++/GTK within Eclipse
- Not able to run Hadoop from eclipse saying Hadoop location in eclipse(Error:NULL)
- How to add a JComboBox on an IToolBarManager
- Robolectric error org.fest.reflect.exception.ReflectionError: Unable to find method '$$robo$getData'
- Eclipse Debugger Problem: com.sun.jdi.ObjectCollectedException occurred while retrieving value
- Adding google maps library to existing project creates confusing error
- How to use the selected item of a spinner in an if statement (Android in eclipse)
- Eclipse to get program execution time
- Eclipse unable to resolve plugin org.eclipse.wst.server.ui
- Error in Scala compiler: GC overhead limit exceeded
- How do I take a picture from camera and display it fullscreen in the next activity for editing?
- Imported Maven Project into Eclipse 3.7 (m2e 1.0) but src/main/java are not shown as source-package
- Run java program with chinese arguments in eclipse
- Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: UnresolvedAddressException
- Having trouble loading MySQL database via Hibernate in Eclipse
- Use of RCP e3-plugins in pure e4-application
- Stop selenium test execution from eclipse
- Setting Up a Selenium-WebDriver Project
- How can I fix an UnsupportedClassVersionError?
- Cant find Packages in Eclipse
- How to replace a String with another string in all files in eclipse project
- Java Repository of Eclipse with Maven : Missing artifact:compile
- press button but not transfer between status in openerp ? please help me
- How do you disable Android Library Update?
- Java: How do I run this eclipse-compiled program on the command line?
- Facebook SDK 4.8.2 import in ECLIPSE
- Building Eclipse from scratch - it takes an eternity
- SWT Table with over 200 columns doesn't render properly
- Camel-fop does not work properly with ServiceMix 5.4.0 - error creating XSL-FO
- How to configure the bootstrap classpath of an Eclipse plug-in?