i think you can check the current zoom level, and preform your normal
onmarkerclick items only if the current zoom level is less than a number, or you make some kind of flag that remember if the current item is clustered.
i found the answer of this issue. actually you can use the following two listeners on
clustermanager object say
mclustermanager according to your requirement :
1- setonclusterclicklistener 2- setonclusteritemclicklistener
but before that you have to set this:
- Differenciate between onMarkerClick and onClusterItemClick event in Android
- What is the difference between Android 4.4W (API20) and Android L (API20, L Preview) in the SDK Manager?
- Differences between Android NetBEANS plugin and Eclipse plugin?
- What are the differences between android studio and the eclipse version bundled with android SDK
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- Difference between Android library and Java library in Android Studio
- What is the difference between Android Private Libraries, Dependencies and the libs folder?
- Connection between Python Server and Android Application
- Passing Integer Between Activities and Intents in Android Is Always Resulting in Zero / Null
- Difference between Android Studio and Eclipse for development and debugging
- Android Studio - Difference between Import project and Open project
- event handler in android - designer time automation and handling 2 views in separate handlers
- Difference between Android application project and Android Project
- Relation Between Activity and Its Layout in Android
- Android Eclipse Switching between debug and release for XML file
- USB Serial communication between Android and computer
- What is the difference between "Run As Android Application" and "Debug As Android Application"?
- NDK support in AndroidStudio and choosing between Android Studio and Eclipse
- Sharing Java model classes between Eclipse (Maven) and Android Studio (Gradle)
- What's the difference between import"exsisting projects into workspace" and "exsisiting android code into workspace"?
- Eclipse - What is the difference between "ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android" and "ArcGIS for Android Apps"?
- How can I co-locate files between an sbt project and an Eclipse Android project?
- Android Studio conflict between actionbarsherlock and appcompat-v7
- Skip the activities in between and reach the specific activity in android
- Trying to run android app from eclipse: stuck between "out of heap space" and "failed to create jvm"
- Socket connection between local PC server and android emulator
- Java - need to use diamond operator; conflict between android compiler compliance level and level supporting diamond operator
- Generating random number between 0 and 3 and adding to an arraylist in android
- How to SHARE Java sources between Eclipse and Android Studio?
- Android studio switching between method variables and importing method variables
More Query from same tag
- Starting Glassfish without Sudo
- Read a Color from a Blank Cell in Excel to Java using Apache POI
- Eclipse plugin display text which is of any language
- Cannot import Eclipse project into Android Studio
- checking files as command line arguments in java
- How can I run my own java code in the JVM that I am debugging remotely with JDWP?
- Android and Eclipse, ABI type
- Unknown XML Block error in Eclipse
- Can't stop Eclipse complaining about an error I already fixed
- Mule project in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse History icons become red boxes
- Remove Deplicate Strings from array in java
- Being in Debug View, and after program termination, switch back to Java View in Eclipse
- Unable to Access http://svn.xfire.codehaus.org/
- Code Completion not working with remote file (with RSE)
- Google Maps API works in Eclipse, Not when Exported as a JAR
- Java Eclipse: Running a program with a file argument and external JAR
- Android build fails when build with Eclipse
- Marker Bar is not visible in Eclipse
- Regarding time consuming calculations in java
- maven - using local source instead of external dependency
- Eclipse plugin: Finding line numbers containing a substring not working
- Androidplot line not showing
- ServerSocket in Java hangs thread, unlocks on placing a break point?
- Standard library not resolved in Eclipse Juno
- Is there a key shortcut in Eclipse to place a cursor at the next occurrence of a highlighted selection?
- selenium declared package doesn't match expected package
- NoClassDefFoundError: org/dom4j/io/SAXReader
- Restrict non compiled java file(a file having compilation errors) from checkin using tortoise svn/eclipse plugin
- How to bring IRunnableWithProgress always to front layer?