you're expected to link
*.lib files, not
*.dll (dynamic-link library).
so, that should be :
g++ -i"c:\opencv\build\include" -l"lib" main.c -lws2_32 -lopencv_core244.lib -lopencv_highgui244.lib -lopencv_imgproc244.lib -o bcast.exe
(you should consider using g++ for this, it's a c++ library.) after that your makefile will produce 1
.exe file, no libs.
honestly, did you really recompile the opencv libs statically (with
-dbuild_shared_libs=off)? i'm having doubts here.
- Create one exe file with buil-in static libraries
- Howto create a RCP or plugin with the visual editor instead of the default one similar to the genmodel file
- How to create a jar with external libraries included in Eclipse?
- Unable to create a file with foreign language characters
- How can I create a self-consistent .jar file with Eclipse?
- How to compare a file in a project with one in the filesystem in eclipse?
- create jar with custom manifest with multiple libraries in classpath
- Create a subset of a Java Eclipse project based on dependencies of one source file
- Going from a bunch of .Java files to a .Jar file from the commandline with one simple command
- How to create a Java SWT table with multiple columns without giving static column width
- How to create a css file in eclipse with e(fx)clipse plug in
- Unzip one file with libzip
- Eclipse: including libraries with war file project
- How can i export a jar file with libraries in eclipse? (Not executable jar)
- How can I create a runnable JAR file with Maven + JavaFX
- jar file with all the dependeny libraries unpacked
- Why does my eclipse IDE run without compiler error when I create a non static inner class with static methods and variables?
- Taking data from one array to create another. What's wrong with this loop?
- Create build.xml file independant of the location of the libraries on a computer
- Is it possible to create Eclipse.Desktop file of already installed Eclipse with ADT in ubuntu?
- I want java to create a new file with ...new PrintStream... it all works fine, but I can't find the file in my project
- How can one create a org.eclipse.jface.preference.BooleanFieldEditor with a multi-line label?
- Polish characters encoding with UTF-8 doesn't work only in one JSP file
- Cannot create a cpp project with a static lib in eclipse helios
- How to create Jar file from android library project with resources?
- How to create a runnable jar file with AspectJ?
- Generate jar file with libraries WITHOUT runnable jar file in Eclipse
- How to create a file with different extension using org.eclipse.ui.wizards.newresource.BasicNewFileResourceWizard
- linking problems with glfw static libraries
- How to create a JAR file with all classes and byte code in intelliJ or eclipse?
More Query from same tag
- 8 button intent crash
- How to Assert a Text In Regional Language like Hindi in Selenium
- Compile errors everywhere after workspace move
- how to do interactive debug on nodeclipse
- Eclipse Class File Editor Source not Found when adding library to java project
- Restricting the bounds of Text Flow to a Figure Draw2D SWT
- Eclipse Kepler does not recognize HTML5 "contenteditable"
- Android SDK Multiple Buttons
- (Android-Eclipse)Duplicate method onClick(View) error in .java archive while inserting a 3rd button
- Eclipse is closed automatically in ubuntu14.04
- Eclipse Luna dark theme (not completely dark like pictures)
- php eclipse debugging
- The type AdListener cannot be a superinterface of GameActivity
- Opening the main frame (application window) from a second frame in eclipse
- eclipse - Always view object when debugging
- Why don't my small code changes take effect in appengine (GAE/GWT)? (onModuleLoad() not happening?!)
- Installing different Eclipse IDE distro vs. installing plugins to existing Eclipse IDE
- eclipse.exe doesnt open on clicking
- Eclipse extension point for excluding faceted projects from XML validation
- How to create or view sql files on Eclipse 2018-12
- Eclipse MyFirstApp Android (build.version.sdk.int)
- android app update causing deleted app shortcuts and error message
- Running multiple run configurations
- how to use Intellij annotations in Eclipse IDE?
- Show functions in Eclipse's Project Explorer
- What is a JPA implementation?
- Want to add a startup notification Droid app
- c++ Google Tests run twice
- Eclipse not recognizing Scala code
- Eclipse Upgrade