i think you need to use the rest api provided by the mongo lab , not the java api. send http call to the server and get the response and parse it using json parsor, that should do it.
java mongo driver 2.6 is compatible with android.
the actual version 3.0.3 isn't compatible with android because javax.security.sasl.* isn't implemented on android.
i'm working on a forked version of 3.0.3 adding javax.security.sasl classes of this project https://github.com/koterpillar/android-sasl
you must add the driver jar to your classpath, please refer to this faq.
if you have done this correctly eclipse should be able to provide import for the the mongo class if you type something like:
mongo mongo = new mongo("localhost", 27017);
- Connecting to a MongoDB with Android in Eclipse
- Connecting Android in Eclipse with WAMP server
- Update Eclipse with Android development tools v. 23
- Android - copy existing project with a new name in Eclipse
- Profiling Android apps with Eclipse plugin TPTP instead of traceview
- Android app crashes with SIGABRT Signal 6 only while Eclipse debugging
- Is there any way to integrate Eclipse with Gradle in Android project?
- Android Studio vs Eclipse with ADT (2015)
- Eclipse with Android SDK missing menu items
- Eclipse - Empty Logcat with Android 7
- 'Unsupported template dependency: Upgrade your Android Eclipse plugin' with SDK Tools v22
- SVN error on connecting with eclipse
- Eclipse with android plugin - Blocked at "calculating requirements and dependencies"
- Error importing Maven Android Android project to Eclipse with ADT 20
- Javadoc for Android project in Eclipse fails with NullPointerException
- Installing Android Plugin Error with Eclipse Juno 4.2.0
- Using JDK 7 Or Higher With Android Studio And Eclipse On Mac OSX
- What are the differences between android studio and the eclipse version bundled with android SDK
- What version of Eclipse is included with the SDK ADT bundle for Android Dev?
- Android with Eclipse - Waiting for HOME ('android.process.acore') to be launched?
- Error with parsing Android sdk content and initializing java tooling in eclipse
- Eclipse Content Assist not working with Android
- Eclipse indexer errors when using STL with Android NDK
- Using maven android archetype with eclipse
- How to add Android libraries with resources without using Eclipse
- How to use Linked Files in Eclipse for PhoneGap project with Android
- Building an Android Project from Command Line with Eclipse
- How to start android activity from eclipse with custom Intent
- Eclipse IDE with Android - exceptions while opening XML files for the first time
- Android trying to run my project in eclipse and end up with xml.out
More Query from same tag
- How to open a website using eclipse
- Creating a properties file in Java and eclipse
- SVN Unversion equivalent for ClearCase
- Could not instrument class IllegalArgumentException
- how introduce numbers by keyboard in java
- Eclips output display language is symbols instead of english words
- GCM: register the device [GCMRegistrar.register(this, SENDER_ID)]
- Java eclipse String Error
- Run Multi Module Java App Engine (EAR) application on Eclipse App Engine Standard on localhost on debug
- Can Eclipse use .so files from NDK compilation on another platform?
- Always shows NO RESULTS in ASSOCIATE WITH SONAR in Eclipse Juno
- JHipster, nothing is showing up
- Change resource folder?
- Import Android project using Eclipse
- Xively C library with ubuntu eclipse(gcc/g++) 32bit crosscompilation app connectivity
- ADT plugin for eclipse helios on Win7 64 bit install error
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: CDI API is not available in this environment. at org.omnifaces.config.BeanManager
- datanucleus enhancer & javaw: "the parameter is incorrect"
- Refactoring to subclasses - how do I combine instance methods?
- Treewalker Exception, Eclipse
- Eclipse: Compare with -> Unhandled loop exception
- Mystery exceptions during Tomcat startup from Eclipse
- Why does Eclipse content assist fail to generate a method stub from a partial method name?
- In eclipse, how do I get the debugger to show all stack frames without clicking expand on each of the threads?
- How to do i click on the Second link in the table, those values are changing dynamically in Selenium RC Server
- Packing or making executables in C++
- Maven web project servlet class not found
- project classpath in eclipse
- OutOfMemory while editing XML for Android in Eclipse
- Compiling V8 on Windows to Use with g++