if hadoop is running on a linux machine, you can not connect directly from windows. the connection has to be ssh.
i hope you are looking for something like this:
the correct answer (similar) to this is here: work on a remote project with eclipse via ssh
- Connect remote hadoop server using eclipse
- Connect Eclipse RSE with remote Linux server using public key attained from Amazon ec2
- Trying to connect to a remote server using Eclipse
- How do you connect an eclipse to a WebSphere Application server hosted on remote server?
- How can I connect to a SFTP server using the "Remote System Explorer End-User Runtime" Eclipse plugin and a .pem private key?
- Remote Debugging with JPDA won't connect to Tomcat through eclipse when using Docker-Compose
- Unable to connect to SonarQube Server using HTTPS in Eclipse Oxygen (SonarLint Plugin)
- Eclipse remote debug cannot connect to X server
- Can't sftp to remote server via SSH using RSE in eclipse while on VPN(Cisco AnyConnect)
- using eclipse to connect to remote machine[linux server] using ssh
- Trying to connect to Hadoop 2.0.0 Error : server ipc version 7 cannot communicate with client version 3 in eclipse
- Eclipse cannot connect to remote git server via ssh egit funny refname [remote rejected]
- Failed to connect to remote VM using Glassfish and Eclipse
- Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) + Tomcat7 --- Cannot create a server using the selected type
- Tomcat 6 server creation using eclipse IDE on ubuntu
- Eclipse 4.2 (Juno) 'Cannot create a server using the selected type' in Tomcat 7
- Eclipse Error: "Failed to connect to remote VM"
- Eclipse : Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
- Using the Eclipse remote debugger throws com.sun.jdi.InternalException
- Define remote interpreter on remote Linux machine using Pydev and RSE Server
- Eclipse Tomcat7 Server Doesnt support Remote Host
- Eclipse Start Weblogic in debug Mode error : “Failed to connect to remote VM”
- Developing PHP with Eclipse on a remote server (FTP) on Windows
- When not to use this server location when using tomcat within Eclipse
- Weblogic remote debugging using eclipse
- Java program to connect to Sql Server and running the sample query From Eclipse
- Remote C++ Development using SSH only inside Eclipse Environment
- Installing a remote Tomcat server in Eclipse
- How to connect to MySql 8.0 database using Eclipse Database Management Perspective
- Remote C development on a UNIX machine from a Windows machine using eclipse
More Query from same tag
- One Project - Multiple Programs
- RSS Feed Parsing in Android give this error="org.apache.harmony.xml.ExpatParser$ParseException: At line 682, column 0: junk after document element"
- Is there an Eclipse interactive debugging tool to evaluate type properties?
- How do I programmatically run all the JUnit tests in my Java application?
- Can't get Eclipse AVD NexusS 4.1 to work - Says Connect your charger?
- Android: Random Word Generator
- Eclipse-like Line Commenting in Emacs
- Android: no logcat output in Eclipse via Emulator on boot
- Automation of EAR packing
- Content assist doesn't work for java objects in Eclipse Juno IDE
- Unable to configure JPA properties in eclipse
- Eclipse as IDE + Mercurial for version control + ? Bug tracking = Good idea?
- Java Source Folders Eclipse
- MySQLdb Inside Eclipse osx
- Ant script to modify .java files works in "General" Eclipse project, but not in Maven Eclipse project
- Android App Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
- Eclipse: console window as editor tab
- customized save actions in eclipse?
- Eclipe mars error
- Cannot launch eclipse rcp application in Juno
- How can I get eclipse to pick up maven dependencies when running a unit test
- How to use maven active-profiles on Eclipse with testng execution
- The type Iterator is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments <CustomTypeName>
- Eclipse C/C++ Console behaving strangely
- WindowBuilder not show Design tab when migrating using zip
- I am trying to run the below mentioned code but getting an error
- Eclipse / RAP / Tabris: Is it possible to invoke code locally on the client?
- How is the path of the ROOT POM file using Jenkins?
- How to force StyledText to break line in SWT
- GDB crashing in Eclipse on longjmp