i had problems with the command line tools as well after upgrading to mavericks, despite having updated xcode, and i am quite sure i also installed the command line tools. still, you can add them "by hand" downloading from apple site. i am not sure if it is any sort of bug of such, but anyway, i recommend you to download the latest mavericks' command line tools (late october) on apple's developer site (needs free registration)
on my system in terminal:
is linked to :
$ which llvm-gcc
/usr/bin/llvm-gcc is linked to
note that apple no longer provides llvm-gcc as an option in xcode so perhaps it is no longer supplied as a command-line tool.
- Command line tools download in Xcode disappeared after Mavericks
- Command line tools not accessible from Eclipse on OSX
- HttpsURLConnection.getInputStream works fine in Eclipse but server returns response code 503 after code is exported and run from command line
- Android logcat command line to output file after app collapse
- Maven dependencies download only on command line and not in Eclipse
- building apk of an android project via command line fails after including some library projects
- Build Eclipse Java Project from Command Line
- How to make Eclipse prompt me for command line arguments
- Java - Build and run eclipse project from command line
- How to know the command line used by Eclipse to run the java program?
- Can I run from command line program created by Eclipse?
- Eclipse command line arguments
- Passing command Line argument to Python script within Eclipse(Pydev)
- Building Eclipse plugins and features on the command line
- eclipse import project using command line
- how to pass command line arguments to main method dynamically
- How do I get to the command line in Eclipse
- Ant script: Have <exec> tag dump out entire command line
- Eclipse EGit Command Line
- Eclipse: After Editing Long Lines Editor Window Automatically Scrolls to Beginning of Line
- How to run a Java project in command line
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError Ant/Maven failing via command line
- How to run spring boot application both as a web application as well as a command line application?
- How to do Eclipse's "export jar" from the command line
- System.out not working when calling jar-file from Windows command line
- how to create an eclipse workspace with command line without actually launching eclipse?
- Refresh eclipse from the command line
- Building an Android Project from Command Line with Eclipse
- Maven build fails in eclipse; successful from command line
More Query from same tag
- how to update date by jdatechooser in java eclipse
- Comparing a string not working
- Grails compilation error: unable to resolve class JSON
- Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface"
- How to Show room name With roomid In ListView
- API documentation preview of current class
- Work with GIT on remote site instead of local
- Generating Javadoc
- Error while switching a page on android eclipse
- Calling eclipse build from command line
- Trouble importing scanner class in Eclipse
- How to mark a .jar as "provided" in Eclipse
- Previewing OpenGLES Render Buffers under Android
- Disabled click Item of ListView
- Unable to use UX Studio with java7 - upgrade to java8 not neccessary
- Eclipse type hierarchy not always working
- Using Ant with Flex
- eclipse delete only left or right side of the cursor
- compile android app in eclipse ignoring java error
- tomcat eclipse java ee default package
- Maven - Error while processing POM: </dependencies> must match start tag name <project>
- Eclipse: Nested Editor Tabs?
- How to hide Eclipse DevStyle vertical line (page separator?)
- I tried to edit Rust code in Eclipse IDE, but I got problem "Failed to create the part's controls"
- Java Sockets Eclipse Blank Error Popup
- Why can't Eclipse find regex on Mac OSX?
- How to Enable the context sensitive help in eclipse rcp application?
- How to add exisiting java source project to Android Studio
- How does Eclipse invoke its Ant plugin?
- Sample Project has no Android Private Libraries, Android Dependencies