it sounds to me that you are missing some of the project metadata files from your source control system. there should be no reason for performing these steps every time you pull down these projects.
check to make sure that all files starting with '.' in project root are in source control along with the entire contents of the
- Change Eclipse Project Settings programmatically
- How do I programmatically change the Eclipse CDT tool settings for a file?
- Change settings of autotools C project in Eclipse
- Eclipse JPA Project Change Event Handler (waiting)
- How to change an Eclipse default project into a Java project
- Change Eclipse settings to ignore errors on a specific file
- How to change JDK version for an Eclipse project
- Eclipse change project files location
- How do I change in an eclipse web project the WebContent folder to something different?
- Change Project Explorer tree view font size in Eclipse Oxygen
- How to change the background color for changed files in eclipse project explorer?
- Where to tweak an Eclipse to change the default settings used when creating a new Workspace?
- Change Menu Items Programmatically From Eclipse Plugin
- Programmatically generate an Eclipse project
- Eclipse CDT not building project on header file change
- Programmatically importing an existing project into Eclipse
- How to change Eclipse project folder structure to Maven/Gradle structure
- How to programmatically change name or icon of Eclipse view?
- How to change java version and web version on org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.xml under .settings dir of eclipse project
- Eclipse changes project settings timestamp comment after checkout
- Programmatically adding a library to an Eclipse project
- m2eclipse: How to set Eclipse project settings when importing a maven project?
- How to change Eclipse settings (for Java) to put brackets on the line after a method/class declaration?
- Creating a new C++ Project in Eclipse CDT with the same settings as another project
- C++ Boost Test, package structure, and Eclipse project settings
- Change the active project in Eclipse - SVN Synchronize
- Eclipse - Syntax Error Messages Appearing In-Line - What settings change will fix this?
- Refresh Gradle Project in Eclipse rewrites project settings
- How to change Eclipse project explorer background color?
- Why change xml file in Eclipse project will trigger project auto build
More Query from same tag
- Building workspace has encountered a prob in eclipse for Android app
- How to remove the explicit dependencies to other projects' libraries in Eclipse launch configurations?
- htmlunit can't click a button inside a table element
- Can't load resource from jar
- MessageDialog title is coming 'Not Responding'
- User-defined Java class import problem using Eclipse
- SDK manager can be same for both android studio and eclipse?
- Primitive variable type in compile time
- Grails not listed in STS extensions
- "R cannot be resolved to a variable" after transferring Eclipse workspace from pc to mac
- Version controlling Android/Eclipse project with all it's 3rd party libraries
- Closing youtube standalone activity
- JUnit 4 on Eclipse luna
- Django 1.9a1 __init__.py is visible in eclipse/PyDev even though it should be deleted (Windows)
- File upload in jsp
- Maven trouble when trying to generate from WSDL file
- how to keep GUIs from overlapping in Java
- mwe2 reference workflow
- How to connect Azure toolkit for intelliJ/Eclipse to national cloud like Mooncake?
- number.getValue() is undefined in Input
- SelectChannelConnector alternative class in Jetty 9 and above
- Can't compile shared library in Eclipse
- eclipse default view when hitting breakpoint
- Unable to Install Spring Tools 4 (Spring Tool Suite 4) on Eclipse Photon - Not Compatible
- How do I make javadoc style commets for android ndk c++ in eclipse?
- Debugging JavaFx project with Eclipse
- How to turn off Eclipse warning "The import is never used"?
- Eclipse and println seem to disagree on value of dynamically-set private final static field
- Where maven places library files
- Eclipse: Debugging... then seems to stop in a while loop, without debugging the following codes, why?