i had to delete the project facet .xml file so i could recreate it with the correct facets
root cause is that the wtp project configuration fails due to the wrong java web facet being installed.
you could try to determine if the ear project has deployment descriptor, if so, then force save.
final referencedcomponent ref = addcomponenttoenterpriseapplicationop.findreferencedcomponent(earwc, wc, se, compse);
- Cannot add Module to Java EE Enterprise Application - nullPointer when creating Enterprise Application Project
- How do I add a customised popup for a Java RCP application which launches only when it has java 7 or higher versions(32-bit)?
- Cannot add application insights bare api to java web application
- Confusion about creating a standalone client for an existing Java enterprise application project?
- Eclipse- Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer error while creating new project
- Why does eclipse automatically add a java super() method in a constructor when I use the editors code generator?
- Cannot run as java application in Eclipse, even have correct main() class
- "Timed out waiting for ad response", when trying add admob into my application
- Java application CPU/load much higher when built against JDK8
- Java 9 automatic module dependencies cannot be resolved / module not found
- Creating exe for my java Application in eclipse?
- how to add command line parameters when running java code in Eclipse?
- Eclipse Kepler crashes when creating new Android Application Project
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused. when trying to debug remote java application in Flash Builder 4.7
- FileNotFoundException when creating a Scanner in Eclipse with Java
- How to Add Selenium Library in Java or Android Project. The import org.openqa cannot be resolved
- creating jar file for java application
- how to fix "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory" error when run java jar application
- Java 9 - Cannot be resolved as a module
- Photran says "At least one configuration should be available. Project cannot be created." when creating a fortran project in eclipse
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Linux Developers CANNOT run my java application
- what are the steps in order to run java enterprise application
- Eclipse IDE does not run Java application after modification of module name
- Java is shutting down when creating a new JFrame when started from Eclipse. No exception thrown
- Cannot launch a JavaFX Application on MacOS (using Java 8)
- When creating a Java class in IntelliJ: is there a wizard/menu to select the package and class to extend from?
- Where should a java application create files when it is run from Eclipse?
- Unable to debug simple Java application in Eclipse. Cannot connect to VM. AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)
- How to add a spring application context to the java runtime to be used for integration tests within eclipse?
- "Error creating session" when attempting to debug application with Eclipse/CDT & gdb
More Query from same tag
- Debug web application in Eclipse under Oracle Application Server
- NullPointerExceptionException; "AWT-EventQueue-0"
- Error In MyTask with URLEncoder - android & java
- How to convert a ecore File to a ecorediag File
- why I cannot use "run Android lint" from menu "Window" in Eclipse in toolbar I can run it, is it OK?
- getting syntax errors "type yyy could not be resolved" in eclipse cdt while defining union
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in eclipse
- crossdomain.xml location when Tomcat is running in Eclipse
- Reading text file from outside a JAR file?
- Eclipse: Extract Method feature fails
- Android - Unlocking phone with voice
- Media Player and If Statements
- Eclipse jar export and lib folder
- Eclipse maven plugin (m2e) is including unexpected files
- MALLOC option in autotools eclipse plugin
- Exporting a Java Project as .jar with including .java source code and preserving external libraries dependecies
- Why might a program null pointer in Eclipse when it works in another IDE?
- How to Create new folders under Res in Eclipse Android
- View Menu with submenu
- do most ide users work directly on the local copy of code from an scm?
- Eclipse : Updating appcompat_v7
- Can I use JMS with a regular (i.e not Java EE) Java Application?
- eclipse doesn't show compilation error but ant failed on compilation
- Spring boot application displaying white label error when executing jar file
- Java eclipse compiler is stuck with an old process. how to fix it?
- Alter properties of a menu item in Eclipse Plugin?
- How to add PDF files as resources inside an executable JAR
- Install scalatest in Scala IDE Luna
- Eclipse how not to debug jar files
- How do I use Hibernate from an Eclipse Plug-in?