whitespace between annotations is completely irrelevant, it seems to me that you found a quirk in your ide regarding annotation on-screen display.
i feel that this is an ide issue. intellij idea does not have an issue with these types of annotations, and i would suspect that
javac would not, either (they don't care about whitespace anyway).
- Can there be whitespace between Java annotations
- Is there any way I can write (copy-paste) nicely-formatted SQL queries in Java string literals using Eclipse?
- Can I use Java annotations to define compile time checks?
- Is there a Java program snippet which can compile with a Java 5 compiler on JRE 6 but not Java 6 compiler?
- Is there a limit on the number of lines of code you can put in an Eclipse java doument
- Is there any difference between using Java DB and Derby?
- Not able to send email in java using SMTP,its blocked by firewall in my office.Is there any other method by which we can send mail?
- In Eclipse, can one rename Java packages without causing a name conflict between 'test' and 'main'?
- Can not Pass Selenium WebDrivers between two classes using Java on Eclipse
- Can Eclipse Java Editor Be Formatted Like .NET Between Methods?
- In java is there anyway to prompt one user input box that can create an object and that prompts the user to input all accompanying variables?
- Eclipse Visual Editor had a very kill feature:Run As -> Java Bean, is there any other plugins can do the same?
- What causes imported Maven project in Eclipse to use Java 1.5 instead of Java 1.6 by default and how can I ensure it doesn't?
- How can we redirect a Java program console output to multiple files?
- What is the difference between Eclipse for Java (EE) Developers and Eclipse Classic?
- In Eclipse, what can cause Package Explorer "red-x" error-icon when all Java sources compile without errors?
- How can I compile a Java program in Eclipse without running it?
- Java Eclipse: Difference between exporting as a JAR and exporting as a Runnable JAR
- There are No resources that can be added or removed from the server
- Is there a maximum number you can set Xmx to when trying to increase jvm memory?
- Vertical line between matching curly braces for java in eclipse
- Eclipse Java error: This selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches
- Difference between Java working set and Resource working set in Eclipse
- How can I disable "Initialize Java Tooling" on Eclipse startup?
- How can I set the current line of execution in the eclipse java debugger?
- Can we call another project java class from our project in eclipse
- What is the difference between Eclipse and Netbeans if I want to use only the Java in it?
- How can I get Eclipse to insert tabs instead of spaces for Java content assist?
- Is there a free Eclipse plugin that creates a UML diagram out of Java classes / packages?
- How can I use the java Eclipse Abstract Syntax Tree in a project outside Eclipse? (ie not an eclipse plugin)
More Query from same tag
- How do I convert an app engine WAR folder into a single WAR file
- Eclipse: I'm using ANTLR4 plugin, How do I get Eclipse to build the artifacts created by the ANTLR4 plug in?
- Unresolved Import Error PyDev Eclipse QGIS plugin developement
- Unable to deploy ear application through maven script
- connecting two java frame
- creating html pages in eclipse
- How to set up Mercurial on Snow Leopard with Eclipse
- Java WebView generate an exception on Windows XP
- Calling custom class/method in android
- Change git branch in terminal without changing in eclipse and vice versa
- How to configure mySQL on Eclipse EE (Java)
- pydev project - no module named pyodbc
- Tab character not recognized in Servlet eclipse
- Eclipse: Open in New Window
- Eclipse not found lib folder?
- RCP product no longer starts
- eclipse changing text on button click
- How do you parse comments with HTML tags in Eclipse?
- Cannot push to Git
- In eclipse how to add existing maven project as web project
- What little clock means on the green bullet of method in Eclipse?
- Do not automatically pend some additions in TFS plug-in for Eclipse
- Why eclipse preference general->workspace->refresh using native hooks or polling not working?
- How to initialize the driver to avoid NullPointerException error
- Problems with running Zest/Dot programs
- how to draw nested circle programmatically
- Hover for Java Editor
- Suppress unreachable errors in PyDev?
- An error was detected while performing the engine operation and the changes are being rolled back. See the log for details
- Hide/show collapse/expand buttons