first, you need to identify where is the problem:
- is it on your implementation of the vignette filter?
- or is it in the way the images are being displayed on the screen?
to assist you on that, be sure
img1 have the same dimensions before they undergo any processing. save those images to the disk and inspect their width/height values.
then execute your filter, and save the output image to the hard disk before it's displayed on the screen. if the saved image looks ok, then you know for sure the problem is the way that the images are being displayed.
a while back i implemented a vignette filter using c++ and opencv, you can take a look at the source code and compare it to what you are doing. here's an example:
- Calling image in imageView distory the resultant image
- Center the image in ImageView after zoom-pinch
- How to load an image url to an imageview wherein the image view design declared inside a thread?
- My UI is blinking and whenever i try to resize the imageview dynamically, the image disappear
- image in the imageview is not in the center when the gravity is center
- Android/Eclipse: how can I add an image in the res/drawable folder?
- Shortcut for calling all the setter methods on an object in Eclipse?
- How to resize an image when resizing the window in JavaFX
- uploaded image does not display until I refresh the page Spring Mvc
- Android AAPT Issue- While replacing new image to the resource
- Why the ImageView class is not found?
- How Can I Change The Location of Image Files Created by BIRT in a Spring Boot Application
- how can i override the saved image in external storage android
- Zooming out dispositiong image with custom imageView
- Saving an image with its thumb and showing on imageView android
- Loading a VIEW from the Welcome Page by clicking in an image in Eclipse Java Desktop Application
- Setting an ImageView to the background Android
- How do I set the background color or image of a cell in a ListView (or ListActivity) on Android?
- ImageView is Crashing The Application
- Do working drafts of image files belong in the android project folder?
- Class not found exception after adding a new image to the resource folder
- mirror image Git repository discovered in the binary side of an Eclipse project
- When I try to upload and save an image file using Struts in eclipse it shows the file name as null
- How to make a background image transparent in the activity?
- My background image of the jsp is working fine in chrome but it is not fitting to screen in the jboss browser
- ImageView not showing image on real device
- Launch the Android x86 image on the target using ethernet
- Android Camera to open and then open the captured image in a new activity
- Eclipse relative file-path to the image file
More Query from same tag
- From what directory does eclipse start the jvm?
- Working directory when run in eclipse, cmd, and jar
- Not able to create Maven Eclipse Project
- Java helloworldswt tutorial doesn't work
- Eclipse 4.2 Shared Plugins
- Listen for New Shells
- Android: how to execute callback after worker thread finished working
- Linking Allegro 5 with Eclipse on Ubuntu
- Generating JUnit stubs for new methods in existing class in Eclipse
- Android is not appear in panel in windows(preferences)
- m2eclipse maven build parameters
- Project Lombok Installation. [java.lang.OutOfMemoryError]
- 08-27 08:26:11.330: A/libc(23962): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1), thread 23962
- Program in Eclipse not Running
- drawText on a lower right position
- app will not launch on device
- Eclipse Java9 Export Runnable JAR file
- How to create a web service in java using eclipse
- how can i restore view to default in eclipse? i have tried all option but still facing this problem
- Let's solve the "Failed to find style 'mapViewstyle' in current theme" error
- How do I get my Eclipse-Maven project to automatically update its classpath when I change a dependency in my pom.xml file?
- Cause of "Unable to start activity , NullPointerException"
- Ignore specific commit in svn when showing annotation
- The (Eclipse Android App) project is missing required library, after importing from a different device
- Running my new code runs my old code?
- Java NullPointerException on Simple Array for Chinese Studies
- Executing php program in eclipse
- How to add images to a JFrame project
- How to make Eclipse see the changes in Play! compiled templates?