this is actually strange. i have always seen that
install -r refreshes the
/data/data/app.pack.age/lib directory. which device do you use for development?
- Build Configurations and the Android NDK
- How is eclipse setting the include paths in Paths and Symbols from Android NDK build files
- How to use the same source from PhoneGap Build and PhoneGap Android project in Eclipse
- Eclipse fail to build and run the android App
- How do you integrate PyGame and Android SDK together inside Eclipse to build an Android App running Java SDK as the main menu for PyGame?
- What is the difference between Android 4.4W (API20) and Android L (API20, L Preview) in the SDK Manager?
- What is the use of Order And Export tab in Java Build Path
- Is it possible to use the Gradle build system for Android with Eclipse?
- The "Order and Export" tab in "Java Build Path"
- Eclipse Build Error "A class file was not written. The project may be inconsistent, if so try refreshing this project and building it"
- What are the differences between android studio and the eclipse version bundled with android SDK
- Why does the android apk size differs when built from windows and mac
- What is the difference between Eclipse "Import" and "Create project from existing source" for Android projects?
- Testing Android code with JUnit and the JDK
- Fixing Eclipse errors when using Android NDK and std::vector
- What is the difference between Android Private Libraries, Dependencies and the libs folder?
- Build and reuse android open source Dialer source code in my project
- Strange disconnect between Eclipse CDT, included system headers, and the underlying C build
- What is the difference between setting the classpath and java build path in eclipse?
- How do I set the Eclipse build path and class path from an Ant build file?
- I want to customize the build process while still using the Android Eclipse ADT plug-in
- How to build the default browser application in android Os 4.0
- No project.properties file and NullPointerException during build of new android application
- Exporting Settings and Build Configurations in Eclipse
- How to set the class path in Eclipse and Android Studio
- multiple (my and 3rd-party) native libraries in Android NDK
- What impact does the Android build target have on the final APK?
- What is the difference between "Java Build Path" and "Deployment assembly" in Eclipse dynamic web project IDE?
- Issue with build Android NDK project
- Completely remove Android Studio, Eclipse and all the libs/packages installed with them
More Query from same tag
- Java - Premature EOF - Better Way to write web reader?
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom2/input/SAXBuilder Exception
- Strange issue with aspectj-maven-plugin's compile goal
- How to deploy application in bluemix from eclipse
- Eclipse Indigo, no plugins will install, I dont know what to do?
- Google Calendar 1.17 API with Service Account - unresolved GoogleClient class
- Turn off real-time code analysis in Eclipse (PyDev)
- How to make a Java project run as an application?
- Some format in MyEclipse
- Add context menu entry to TextEditor
- Eclipse buttons menu change color when is in the background
- Can't push to bitbucket from eclipse neon
- Calling image in imageView distory the resultant image
- Cant see changes in .java file when running Junit with Eclipse before mvn install
- Eclipse: Dependency Management
- No 'server' option for importing tomcat
- Eclipse MinGW Binary Not Found
- Japanese Imperial Calendar support in Eclipse/SWT DateTime
- My spring-boot program doesn't have the JavaBuilder in the Properties
- How to profile execution time of methods in a JUnit Test in Eclipse
- How to regenerate R.java after clean projet on eclipse?
- Heroku java server crash
- How to Debug php in Eclipse
- Why would eclipse not show search results inside file in results list?
- Intellij repackage dependencies in jarfile?
- TemplateNotFound Exception in Apache Ofbiz in Debug mode from Eclipse (Ubuntu)
- Eclipse hovering over variables blackscreen
- Import Jars from a different folder into the existing project
- Eclipse: work with external XML-file in a userfriendly way
- Android - Create second instance of my app